Search results

1. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

8k. Was £10 a month extra for 10k if I remember right
  2. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Similar to the above post really, but i've just collected my cupra 290 today. Brilliant car . Haven't had a fast hatch since my ed30 and i'm really into this. No idea on mpg, picked it up from warrington and drove it home in cupra mode. Its silly fast, I wanted to by one outright to map it etc...
  3. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Direct from Seat in Warrington. Same deal As the best lease options I found. Stockport seat would match too
  4. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

It’s a 5dr, dsg,white ... can’t wait to get it !
  5. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I ordered my cupra on 20th Feb and it arrived at the dealers today, I can collect next week apparently
  6. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I’ve just ordered my cupra today 5dr dsg in white. They’ve told me mid April’s so will see what happens
  7. Looking to buy a Cupra anyone know this car

I thought that too. It looks like it’s been looked after but hard to know. I’d much prefer standard and add the things I want ... but in fairness theyve already done the things I would, maybe not the splitter !
  8. Looking to buy a Cupra anyone know this car

Hi everyone. I was a member on here a few years ago and just looking to get myself a cupra after a few years of breeding. Does anyone know this car / was it a forum member ? It’s been modded a little, front splitter added, some dsg paddles extension and it says it has a stage 1 map but that...
  9. 2013 leon sc rear bumper part number

Got it ! Thanks for the help
  10. 2013 leon sc rear bumper part number

Thanks think I have the original bumper part number .... Just need the performance one now :-)
  11. 2013 leon sc rear bumper part number

As the title I'm just after the part number for the rear bumper if anybody could please help? Someone has just gone into the back of me and there is some minor damage which may lead to a new bumper ultimately ... Also if anyone knows the part number for 'performance' bumper option aswell...
  12. Led headlights

thanks
  13. Led headlights

What would the auto symbol look like if I had it
  14. Led headlights

Thanks ! I'll have a play with it in the morning ... I've found the coking home Light setting and its on 30secs, assumed that was the interior lights etc
  15. Led headlights

Cheers mate. God knows whether I have them or not ?! But theydo not come on when I unlock the car and I can't see a option for it on the setup :-/
  16. Led headlights

Hi. I've had my mk3 leon fr 1.8tsi dsg for just over a week now, lovely car I'm made up with it other than it being a little slow after my impreza , but they're worlds apart .... Anyway my question is regards the headlights , is there a way to get them to activate when you unlock the car ...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.