Search results

1. Jacks Seat Leon K1 NOW ON AIR

thanks guys the car is on air so can be raised with a touch of a button to avoid any scrapes:)
  2. Jacks Seat Leon K1 NOW ON AIR

Ive left my car with badger5 today. car was currently running 304 bhp, bill had found there wasnt an O ring on an a bayonet connection going towards my inter-cooler this was found during the smoke test. Re dyno'd the car and resulted in 340bhp!! had the engine management light come on last...
  3. losing power!

i've left my car with badger5 today. car was currently running 304 bhp. bill had found there wasnt an O ring on an a bayonet connection going towards my intercooler this was found during the smoke test. problem rectified ,Re dynod the car and resulted in 340bhp!! had the engine management light...
  4. Jacks Seat Leon K1 NOW ON AIR

R8 coil pack and NGK iridium spark plugs fitted but still not much difference to why the car is running poor dyno was down when arrived to badger 5 but bill has booked me in for a few days to really go over my car . re-flashing stage2+ smoke test , dyno, data logging etc etc !
  5. losing power!

cheers mate! is yours sorted now or ?? changed my coilpack to R8's yesterday with new ngk iriduim spark plugs to see if this helped in any way still running **** apart from the fact the start up of the engine is now great:D also popped to Badger 5 today , dyno was in bits so couldnt get it on...
  6. Jacks Seat Leon K1 NOW ON AIR

Also booked in with Badger 5 this Saturday for a dyno run/check map settings and to try figure out if the car is still running poor after changing coils and plugs.
  7. Jacks Seat Leon K1 NOW ON AIR

Haven't updated in a while . New lambda sensor bank 1 has been replaced, as engine management light came on. R8 Coilpack and NGK iridium spark plugs on order too! Car isn't running the smoothest at the moment, so a bit of a spruce up goes in hand. :p
  8. losing power!

but no mate i haven't experienced any sounds that you've described.
  9. losing power!

yeah knowing i spent a good whack on parts to find i made 5bhp was a kick in the nuts haha! the day i had stage2+ installed the car was a bat out of hell.. few weeks later it felt as if it was back to stage1. i couldnt prove that my car was running 350+ that day though as the dyno was out of...
  10. losing power!

really annoys me mate haha! im sure there is a forum on here with a lad with high timing pull ?on an 08 Cupra too.
  11. losing power!

ill check my diverter valve tomorrow but bought a new one for when I upgraded to stage 2+. thanks mate, so do I ! driving me mad especially as ive spent a fair bit upgrading!
  12. losing power!

thanks bud, only just seen the date!
  13. losing power!

don't think the battery has been disconnected in any way. I left the car with the tuning garage on Friday to try sort out the problem. they said the map was fine ,all data logging was perfect etc. changed lambda sensor as engine light came up a week before but the dyno still says wrong...
  14. losing power!

hi bud i'm intrigued to what the problems are because im experiencing exactly the same thing with my Cupra K1 had stage 1 Revo map about a year ago and produced 297bhp few months ago ive upgraded to REVO stage 2+ with stage 2 intercooler,HPFP, turbo back exhaust PCV delete. i felt barely any...
  15. Jacks Seat Leon K1 NOW ON AIR

they are a pain fairplay :(, ill get new ones in the new year as ill be getting her booked in for a front end respray / side skirts
  16. Jacks Seat Leon K1 NOW ON AIR

so the car is back from having Revo stage 2+ and to say its hell of a difference going back up to indigo GT on the 31st for a dyno as one of the sensors had melted due to earthing issues so couldn't get on there. will upload photos of the graph to see what powers she's running.
  17. Jacks Seat Leon K1 NOW ON AIR

thanks mate! tell me about it! always losing them!
  18. Jacks Seat Leon K1 NOW ON AIR

after reading the forums on here about diverter valves. decided to get rid of the forge adaptor as heard bad things about those lately!! so I've ordered a OEM Diverter valve revision G from AwesomeGTI. want the car running correct ready for stage2+ at the end of the month.
  19. Jacks Seat Leon K1 NOW ON AIR

So Revo stage 2+ booked in for the end of September Also decided to buy the REVO pcv revamp kit just to prolong intake valves etc etc
  20. Jacks Seat Leon K1 NOW ON AIR

i wouldn't really think the tyres give anymore or less comfort in the driving everyone is different to when it comes too suggesting what they prefer for a comfortable ride air or coilovers , ive had both on the leon, 100% prefer AIR but it all comes down to how much you want to spend on...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.