Search results

1. BIGGUTS

indicator problems

I do a lot of miles in my cars, mostly in and around towns, hence using indicators very often. This problem has happend in all my cars and it steams from over use of the indicator stalks. all you need to do is take them out and clean them. the build up of small particles mixed with grease...
  2. BIGGUTS

Removing oilfilter

just finished, no probs, i only changed the oil 5 weeks ago, not much poured out just a matter of topping it back up again.:cheers:
  3. BIGGUTS

Removing oilfilter

does anyone know if it is safe to remove the oil filter without draining all the oil from the car 1st. When i say safe, i mean will all the 4.5L of oil all come rushing out or just the normal amount when changing routine oil and filter change. Reason i am asking is i need to fit an oil...
  4. BIGGUTS

Wolfrace Street Mantis

Get yourself a set of Kahn RSS alloys or the replica's, dont see them much on leons and if its the model you have above i.e no body kit on it, it will really transform the car. I have a set of Kahn RSS alloys on at the minute as my RS4 replicas are getting a respray, was going to put my old 16"...
  5. BIGGUTS

Oil Dilema!... HELP...

i phoned many seat dealers and Castrol themselves - Castrol (EDGE) 5w-30 Fully Synthetic oil comes highly recommended. £50 for 4l, however you will need 4.5L to fill the sump etc. it supersedes vw 50400/50700. I have done 14,000 miles within a year and have changed my oil twice. I drive my...
  6. BIGGUTS

Copper Leon Cupra "Modified"

get the splitter on:thumbup:
  7. BIGGUTS

toledo front bumper

cheers fellas
  8. BIGGUTS

toledo front bumper

will a 2001 leon cupra front bumper fit a 2001 toledo?:)
  9. BIGGUTS

New RS4 Replica wheels!

i bought these the other day for my leon. look fantastic, but thats my opinion. i have the cupra r kit on as well. have to get piccys and put them up. well chuffed with them. £665 with silverstone evolution tyres and fitting kit. not best choice of tyres but all my budget would allow.
  10. BIGGUTS

MS design Suppliers

:lol:
  11. BIGGUTS

MS design Suppliers

ist that mikeyboys car,:lol: :p :lol:
  12. BIGGUTS

MS design Suppliers

the ones on Andys car look great?
  13. BIGGUTS

MS design Suppliers

what you looking for now kyle:)
  14. BIGGUTS

lacquer coming off my Brembos

at least you have Brembo's:cartman:
  15. BIGGUTS

Gear Knobs

:no:
  16. BIGGUTS

Cold Morning, start-up rattle (LeonR)

yep, happened to me this morning as well, i thought :wtf: , sounded like i blew the turbo gasket again (more like a tractor) noise, it also ideld rough and thought it was going to cut out, then it fired up again, it continued for about 30 seconds then i thought it must be the coil packs...
  17. BIGGUTS

I want that one!!

hummmmm!, woner if that would fit in the wee yellow mobile of yours, iam sure you could make it fit!! lol big fella
  18. BIGGUTS

Cupra 225 Insurance

hi mate be thankful you live in main land GB, in Northern Ireland you will pay 2 X that price, iam 25, driven since i am 17 and no accidents claims and conviction, i pay just over £1800 for a 2001 leon cupra.
  19. BIGGUTS

*pics* mod'd centre console + tinted lights

i had a mk2 1.4 ibiza and sprayed the console bits silver, looked really good imho, when selling it on it was one of the main focal points according to all that viewed it as well as the buyer.
  20. BIGGUTS

Pics of new front bumper

the cupra r splitter would look good on that me thinks.
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members