Search results

1. FR 1.8t - 205/40/17 84w tyre pressure?

what tyre pressure should i be running on 205/40/17 84w on my FR 1.8t 2005 please. i need to check them tomorrow thanx
  2. tiny red light on drivers door

does anyone know what the tiny red light on the top of the drivers door in my 3 door fr mk4 is for? im asking because is obviously for the alarm but it never flashes. does it only flash when you do the double lock to turn the movement alarm off? thanx
  3. fr drivers seat

does anyone know if the drivers seat in the fr 1.8t 3 door should move forward when you pull the lever on the side so someone can get in the back? the passenger side moves forwards when i do this but the drivers doesnt, is this normal? cheers
  4. urgent remove door card

i know where the screw holes are for the door card but how do i get the wires off the back of it once is hanging free, the one for the handle etc. can someone please explain car is a mk4 ibiza 1.8t fr 6L and its the passenger side door card
  5. amd/revo/apr stage 1 1.8t FR

guys im thinking about getting a stage 1 on my 1.8t fr 150bhp engine code BJX now i have a green cone filter rated up to 205bhp, dump valve with lowest strength spring, i have the next one up though, cat back piper exhaust with resonator no back box. the question is which stage 1, do i go...
  6. RARB ibiza 1.8t fr 2005

what setting do most of you run this on on the 1.8t fr 2005 pre facelift i wont be taking it on a track or anything just normal driving edit. forgot, i will be getting the whiteline one
  7. quick simple question.

just had my car in the seat garage for a full air conditioning service and refresh £69 and was wondering do they change the pollen filter in this? and whats the difference between the refresh and the service? thanx
  8. front wishbone bushes question

ok guys, just had my FR 2005 mk4 lowered on st by kw springs and shocks 30mm and the garage has said i need new bushes in the front wishbone rear so i have some powerflex getting fitted tomorrow. i asked him about the front of the wishbone and he said it wont need those as they are solid...
  9. best wheel cleaner

ok guys my babys getting her new shoes in a few days and i want the Strongest alloy wheel cleaner which gets rid of brake dust etc. with anti corrosion stuff...which one?
  10. is kn induction kit ok fr 1.8 ?

ok guys, im looking at buying the kn induction which comes with the cold air intake pipe for my ibiza mk4 6l fr 1.8 2005.....will it be ok? it wont mess up the air sensor thingy? on kns site they say it will not do anything to do it. if the kn isnt any good then what else can i do? pipercross...
  11. boost psi fr 1.8t 20v

easy question guys, whats the stock boost psi on the 2005 fr 1.8 20v petrol? and the boost psi with a cat back piper exhaust just with middle silencer no rear one? reason im asking is because i want to know which spring to use in my dump valve when i get it, standard green im guessing right? cheers
  12. reccomend me some stuff

right my car is a black ibiza fr, im wanting to take it to the jet wash and spray with water and foam and then water like they usually are... when i get home i want to polish it or wax it or something but im not exactly sure what i want? can you guys help me, i want something that does...
  13. North west ibiza FR

hi guys, from north west and have just bought an ibiza fr petrol 2005 in black! will be modding it slowly :D:D
  14. difference 2 forge DVs

quick question guys, whats the difference between these forge dump valve. Turbo Recirculation Valve FMDV008 Fast Road Closed Loop Diverter Valve FMCL007P thanx
  15. noise on cold start on FR

guys i have just bought an fr 2nd hand and when you do a cold start it makes a weird noise when u turn the key, it only happens until the car starts just for a few seconds, is this the cambelt ? thanx
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise