Search results

1. Traded car for Seat Leon

black 2012 polo 1.2 TSI for white 1.8FR DSG
  2. Ordered my Mk3 today

Good stuff. I got mine a few weeks back and have been really impressed! I'm sure you'll love it too.
  3. Nevada White paint with black alloys

Thanks for the link. Having seen the pics think I actually prefer the alloys as is unpainted!
  4. Nevada White paint with black alloys

Hi, I'm thinking of getting the (18" performance) alloys on my Nevada White leon powder coated black. Has anyone already down this and if so could they post a pic? Can anyone also comment on the durability of powder coating. Obviously this depends in the quality of the job, just after general...
  5. new leon owner today

What are you changing? Anything you could recommend to another new owner (me).
  6. Rust behind alloy on wheel hub

My car is only 6 months old so am quite surprised to see rust behind every wheel. As mentioned the dealer has been pretty awful so this was the icing on the cake. They even failed to let me know about a kerbed alloy...but they have agreed to have that wheel refurbed. At the end of the day though...
  7. Rust behind alloy on wheel hub

I spoke to seat uk customer services and they said that if I were to paint the hubs and then that paint was to flake and cause a brake failure then that would invalidate the warranty. Highly unlikely I know. I think I'll just see how I get on or how bad it gets. Other than that the 1.8FR DSG...
  8. Rust behind alloy on wheel hub

I did...they said it wasn't covered by warranty. To be honest the dealer has been awful so not surprised that they are offering to do nothing.
  9. Rust behind alloy on wheel hub

Done a quick search online on how to deal with and painting does seen the best option...my local seat dealer however seems to think that this would invalidate the warranty!
  10. Rust behind alloy on wheel hub

Hi, I have recently bought a 6 month old leon 1.8 FR DSG and am loving it. I found this forum a great resource so thanks all very much! One issue though...I've just noticed behind each alloy on the hub there is considerable rust. Is this a common fault and want can be done to fix. The...