Search results

1. HIDs - What kind? Tips and Pics inside.

Great thread, helped me get mine fitted few years ago - Prob worth putting at the top of this thread that these are now an MOT failure as i found out a few weeks back; due to a change to MOT standrds I believe, Cheers
  2. Bumper Guide and Info

Such a shame that Photobucket have become utter balbags and changed their 'host' settings as alot of the guides and threads on here rely on pics to be of any use...... :banghead2
  3. Strange sound from engine...

Turned out to be the secondary airpump! No idea whats up with it, but now sounds worse than ever; so I've just taken the fuse out of it! Not the cheapest thing to replace and only need it for emissions control (from what I gather) so i'll stick the fuse back in at MOT time :)
  4. 20VT Badge question

Wonder if anyone can advise? I have a MK4 FR (1.8T). It is currently in for a re-spray on the front wing and I've just had a call from the body shop saying they have called Seat to get a replacement 20VT badge for the front wing, but Seat are saying they don't do them for the FR and that...
  5. Strange sound from engine...

Gents, My apologies for leaving you hanging so long; through one thing or another I've not had a chance to look into it further, until the other day. I took in into my local garage (as nothing was picked up on the MOT since my original post) and described the noise and when it was occurring...
  6. Aircon; which fuse?

Gents, many thanks for your help; however I can confirm; its not the aircon :(......the mystery continues. Its going in for Revo stage one tomorrow at ADS Preston, so hopefully they will be able to diagnose the prob :)
  7. Aircon; which fuse?

Sorry if this an obvious answer, but I've looked at the various fuse diagrams for a MK4 Ibiza, but cant see the one for the aircon pump.....can someone enlighten me please. Trying to diagnose a noise....:confused: Thanks Ash
  8. Strange sound from engine...

Well guys weather is stopping me have a further look at the minute. The car is due ita NOT with the next week so hopefully I'll get more idea what it is then..I'll report back with what it turns out to be. Cheers guys ;)
  9. Strange sound from engine...

There's a bit info in the video description on your tube. It's not the fans that I am certain off because I can see they are stationary. The air con stopped working about 2 month ago and this noise seemed to appear not too long after so I can assume it might be related. Not knowing a great...
  10. Strange sound from engine...

Argjhhhhh noooo not a turbo problem!? Hope not.....hmmm anymore for anymore?
  11. Strange sound from engine...

Can anyone advise what this sound might be that's coming from my engine? https://youtu.be/ek6iIYliHNg Many thanks Ash
  12. Strange sound from engine...

Can anyone advise what this sound might be that's coming from my engine? https://youtu.be/ek6iIYliHNg Many thanks Ash
  13. ICE Threads?

Can anyone point me towards any threads on here regarding in car entertainment? Thinking of getting a pumpkin to go in? Cheers Ash
  14. CLOSED: 1.8T FR - Climate control display error

ANSWER FOUND Can anybody tell me why my climate control is doing this when I put my key in the ignition and turn it to just before starting? The climate control continues to work fine and the flashing only lasts about 20 seconds but I'm just wondering what does it mean please see the video...
  15. Fog light grill removal

****ing Seat and their shitty design dept!!!!!! Arrrggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Why is it such a massive ball ache to change a pissing fog light bulb. It has become clear that i CAN NOT remove the foglight grill without breaking it, all this **** to change a ****ing bulb; im stopping short of...
  16. New Wheel - but what size?

.....consequently, anyone know where there is one for sale? Searching the part number on the web didn't exactly throw up any leads...... Cheers
  17. New Wheel - but what size?

Nice one :)
  18. New Wheel - but what size?

Hi, I have a Ibiza 1.8T FR with 17"'s on (standard wheels apart from colour) one of which I have managed to knock out of shape thanks to massive pothole! Garage has advised me thats all which is wrong with it, but its causing a lot of rocking through the steering wheel (like when your wheels...
  19. 1.8 20v t fr remap

Thanks for the link on this by the way; I've bookmarked it for now ;)
  20. Brakes - Which of these two options should i go for?

Hi, Im just about to replace my front brakes and was after some opinions on which of the following setups i should go for.... Car is a 1.8T FR (6L) Standard (no suspension or engine tweaks yet, apart from open cone filter) Wheels standard 17" FR/Ibiza alloys Tyres: Michelin Pilot Sport 3...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.