Search results

1. Climate control issue

Turns out main power feed, resistor pack and heater fan and multi plug had all gone up in smoke!!
  2. Climate control issue

I thin the fan has failed the smoke smelt electrical.
  3. Climate control issue

Well this evening things took an interesting twist!! The heater made some weird noises and white smoke started coming from behind the left hand side of the dashboard. Once I turned the heaters off the smoke went away. Currently waiting for breakdown to come and have a look. This feels expensive :/
  4. Climate control issue

My climate control when on full power at any temp seems to stop blowing for a second and then restart. There is no flashing on the display. Does anyone know why this would be?
  5. Coolant Loss

If that's the case which I imagine it is would the system at present pass a pressure test??
  6. Adjusting Steering weight with VCDS Ibiza 6J

Anyone in Wiltshire have VCDS and fancy helping me out with changing the steering feedback??
  7. Coolant Loss

Hi all I think this is the right place to post, About 3 weeks I noticed the coolant in my 2.0 tdi had dropped below the minimum in the expansion tank. Took it to the local garage and they top it up with coolant, a week later the coolant had dropped by about 5mm. I took it in again and they...
  8. Climate control

I can't remember exactly but it doesn't sound like that because it goes from full blower to off then back to full again in a few seconds.
  9. cambelt

It's a crazy figure of 140,000 miles or every fours years. So unless your a taxi driver every four years :)
  10. Climate control

Hi All, My Ibiza climate control seems to do some odd things!! It occasionally when on the higher blow settings seems to stop for a few seconds then returns to its previous settings?? It doesn't do it consistently and seems to do it more when the AC is on. Has anyone else come across this...
  11. Ibiza Handling

As an aside I have just looked and the tyre are Yokohama Parada's so not as bad as I initially thought!
  12. Selling 35mm apex springs

Hey mate I'm interested however I can't PM you are you able to PM me your email or something??
  13. Mk5 Ibiza Bulb List

I'm trying to confirm before ordering sidelight bulbs can all four be Cabus bulbs or do the outer 2 have to be non CANBUS?? And when people refer to none CANBUS does that mean they can just be normal LED bulbs or do they need to be filament bulbs?? Sorry for the question I'm just a tad confused.
  14. Ibiza Handling

Thank you all for the help I think I have only heard of one of the tyre makes on the car at the moment so will upgrade them first!!
  15. Ibiza Handling

To be honest they are not the worlds best haha
  16. Ibiza Handling

So my Ibiza FR seems a bit twitchy at times when driving quickly, what things can be done to improve the handling of the car??
  17. Drl lights facelift only ? Will they fit prefacelift

Where about are you looking at buying the lights from??
  18. Drl lights facelift only ? Will they fit prefacelift

If you get them working let me know as I want to get black headlights for mine.
  19. Drl lights facelift only ? Will they fit prefacelift

Sorry to jump in but how do after market lights with DRL work as surely there is no switched live going to the headlight to run the DRL's as soon as the ignition is on if you don't have DRL's as standard?
  20. 2010 Fr 2.0 TDi

Another couple of questions if I may. Does anyone make red seatbelts for the Ibiza, having to replace one due a unfortunate incident with girlfriend breaking the passenger seat one? Also is adding a rear ARB worthwhile looking to try and keep the car a bit flatter in bends??
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.