1. the stripler

Tyres

Currently running pirell pzero 225/40/18
  2. the stripler

Tyres

Anyone
  3. the stripler

Tyres

Hi guys Is anyone running 225 45s on 18" rims? Was wondering how this would look on sport tech....looking for bit more comfort. Cheers
  4. the stripler

What colour is your car?

Mines is this colour, whatever this is.......anyone? Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  5. the stripler

Seat Leon ST 184 FR

Oooft indeed it would...been a long day lol
  6. the stripler

Seat Leon ST 184 FR

Updated photos of car 15 plate , FSH, 32k miles, DSG, timing belt/pump just done, and in pristine condition. Please contact for details
  7. the stripler

Footwell lights

Lol....oh wonderful :clap:
  8. the stripler

Footwell lights

Just a quick question...first bit of dark driving this morning...are the lights in the footwell supposed to stay on permanently when lights are on...any car ive ever had before, they fade away when doors closed.. Also, thinking about front splitter and roof spoiler for a 15 plate ST. Can anyone...
  9. the stripler

Considering buying a Leon mk 3 estate.

Hi mate, im similar to you. Just bought a leon st 184 fr few days ago. Really enjoying car, however finding theres more road noise than i expected?? How you finding yours?
  10. the stripler

DIY Soundproofing

So, have you fitted anything to the leon yet? Id be really interested to hear how you get on with it.
  11. the stripler

DIY Soundproofing

Has anyone done this mod in Scotland? Or know of anywhere up here that does it?. Id like to get it done if i can be advised by anyone that it does actually work. Purely want to lesson the road noise
  12. the stripler

new mk3 leon Fr 184 concerns

Im defo looking into it atm, I think as long as i can find someone locally to do it and its not overly expensive, im doing it
  13. the stripler

Hmmmm, does make you wonder about build quality..
  14. the stripler

I had the seat exeo st previously, great car and then more recently audi a4 avant, which was very quiet, however started getting a few alarm bells with the CVT gearbox so chopped it in back to a SEAT now. Ive put my spare 17" wheels on from my TT with goodyear tyres on to try and it is a bit...
  15. the stripler

Ive got a set of TT alloys in the garage with goodyears on 17s. Will swap them over tomorrow and give it a trial run, see how that fares
  16. the stripler

If it has, is there any way to dial it out? I was under the impression that the bigger brakes and better suspension was one of the reasons to go for the 184??
  17. the stripler

Whats the best way to add insulation,,, do any of the many advertised sound deadening matts work.
  18. the stripler

Mines has the 17" alloys and 45 series tyres , so was expecting a quiet ride. Im guessing the pirellis are the issue here. Will change them sooner than later, just hope thats it...a lot of money wasted if not..
  19. the stripler

Hi Guys Picked up my Leon fr184 today. on drive home I was a little surprised by the noise in cabin. The road noise is louder than any car I think ive ever driven??? is this normal. tyres are Pirelli p7cinturato 6mm allround. Could these possibly be the problem, or is this just how this car...
  20. the stripler

New FR 184 ST dsg possibly

I think for me its the 184....better everything by the sounds of it. Had an exeo st170 and loved it, so for me the 184st sounds perfect. Just hope the gearbox stays reliable