Search results

1. Help engine problems on cupra

In need of help guys ive picked up the car from garage this morning and its sounds like ****. Yes it ticked before but nothing like this. Its had the cam follower and the cartridge replaced inside the turbo. It also popped up fault code p0011. I have erased that and the car drives fine i havent...
  2. GUIDE: Mk2 Leon Brakes - Info, Upgrades, and Maintanance.

Are the rear calipers on the mk2 cupra the same as just the tfsi models? Also is their any others cars they share them with
  3. What did you and your MK2 do today?

Paid to have the kenwood Dnx520 recoded
  4. Window wiper not working

Still having issues, went and got a new drivers side motor and still drivers side won't work. any ideas?
  5. Standard suspension

I've got rears pal. If any use to you off a Cupra.
  6. Window wiper not working

Have replaced the pass side wiper reg and motor today as I snapped the stud. Now the drivers side isn't working??? Have plugged it in using my snap on diagnostics and only fault found was 02071 (local databus no signal/intermittent communication. Also tested power going into motor and its 17v...
  7. bit of help please

Yh got wheel off this morning snapped spring and also top mount bearing has fell apart. Was going to replace with just another standard cupra spring but after looking at the price of them 86 quid plus the vat. Im just going to order some cheap ebay coil overs for it. Ebay number...
  8. bit of help please

Just on the way back from football, was going over a speed hump and all of a sudden a massive pop. Got out thinking tyre had popped but nothing. So carried on just got back and when reversing into parking space the car is making a clunking noise from drivers side front wheel when turning. am i...
  9. Cupra, Tsfi rear calipers

Hoping someone can help, I own a mk2 Cupra and I'm in need of a pair of rear calipers. My question is what other models shares the same rear caliper set-up.
  10. Mk2 FR tdi wont start

Brother in law had this that's ended up being crank sensor. But on diagnostics was showing up cam sensor
  11. What did you and your MK2 do today?

Finally became mine again after buying the wife her own car, I can now start to play finally.
  12. Stereo/sat nav code?

Hi all, where will I find the code for the stereo, battery was flat when I came to start it this morning and now it's asking for security code. Any help would be great
  13. Rear caliper help

Thanks guys
  14. Rear caliper help

Hi all, hope I'm posting in right section, went to change discs and pads last night and the disc carrier bolts won't budge even with a breaker bar any tips to free these off?. Also my drivers side rear caliper was seized managed in the end to free it off but with mot coming up i would like...
  15. Putting the service light out in a mk2 leon facelift

Tried that one and still won't work
  16. Putting the service light out in a mk2 leon facelift

I know I'm bringing up an old thread here but I have reset the service light using what you guys have said on my 08 cupra with the bigger mfd, but my brother in-law has asked me to do his and it just won't reset has the smaller screen with none of the mfd options how do I reset it cheers rich
  17. Does anyone know this Cupra K1?

I've only just bought my cupra 08 60k for 6.5k. Seems very pricey
  18. Little bit of help

Thought so much mate, cheers for recon firming this for me
  19. Little bit of help

Received my log book today for my Leon cupra 2008. And according to this it has a tsi engine and 180bhp. I thought it had a t fsi engine and more bhp than this. Cheers rich
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.