Search results

1. Diesel Scrappage

Well my local city is on the hit list and I suspect they will jump on the band wagon given half a chance. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Diesel Scrappage

All I know is that it seems to be on the news everyday and it is making me nervous. Was hoping to keep it for another 5 years or so... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Diesel Scrappage

Yeah no brainier I agree, but will be a shame if people have to swap cars after they were purchased in good faith. Plus I like my car and won't be able to get one as nice - can't afford a cupra ☹️ Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Diesel Scrappage

Anyone any thoughts on the proposed scrappage they are talking about. I have a 3 yr old Leon which I can afford to replace. Also came across this article today too ..... http://www.express.co.uk/life-style/cars/767778/diesel-drivers-car-tracking-fine-emissions-pollution :confused:
  5. Cupra 290?

I have never considered silver cars - but that looks fantastic
  6. VW TDi Emissions software scandal

yeah my fr diesel 184 apparently throws out 109 co'2 s. only 20 quid tax. That sounds too good to be true - maybe because it is !
  7. VW TDi Emissions software scandal

Yeah I am glad I have had a couple of replies on this. Was making me wonder that although my car is clear there may be more coming in the pipeline. Have had too many problems with the car as it is, to be honest wish I had never bought it. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. VW TDi Emissions software scandal

Ah ok that makes sense. Cheers. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. VW TDi Emissions software scandal

but isnt the default wheel size still 17. 18's always been an option on euro 5 & 6. I dont get it - just glad not involved in the scandal............ yet :blink:
  10. VW TDi Emissions software scandal

Still don't understand why my euro 5 has low emissions and is cheaper to tax than a euro 6. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. VW TDi Emissions software scandal

2013 fr 184 not affected. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. VW TDi Emissions software scandal

My Leon 184 is a 2013 63 plate and is euro 5. Why is my euro 5 20 quid to tax with lower co2 that a euro 6 at 30 quid with higher emissions ? Euro 6 113 g/km yet euro 5 only 109 g/km ............... Seems a bit dodgy I think
  13. VW TDi Emissions software scandal

I have a 2013 184 TDI Leon which is a euro 5 !!
  14. DPF Info - All CR-TDI Owners Should Read This

Yeah. I may look into it in September when the warranty is up. Would be nice if I can get the garage that does the work to also do the mot. Fingers crossed.
  15. DPF Info - All CR-TDI Owners Should Read This

Yeah I have tried a few tanks but not made any difference. May give it another go. I do always make sure i use shell, bp ... etc .. and never use supermarket fuel
  16. DPF Info - All CR-TDI Owners Should Read This

I dont think it illegal for them to do the work. But it is to drive the car & as of 2014 is an MOT fail. Is a shame as i would have mine taken out in a heart beat
  17. DPF Info - All CR-TDI Owners Should Read This

as i understand it is illegal to have the dpf removed. I have just accepted that i have to go for drives to clear it.
  18. DPF Info - All CR-TDI Owners Should Read This

I agree. My wife works away and is away for 6 months of the year. I therefor spend much of my time as a single dad. It is stupid that a device fitted to a car to reduce emissions forces you to drive for the sake of it just to keep the filter clean. At the same time producing emissions. As for...
  19. DPF Info - All CR-TDI Owners Should Read This

Hi. I think your best bet is to give it a good run every week or so. I am in exactly the same position with my leon but it will cost me too much to swap it, I also really like the car. I go for a 20 mile drive when ever I think the filter is getting blocked. I bought mine new and...
  20. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

broker4cars The quote I got in March is pasted below ......... SEAT LEON HATCHBACK 2.0 TSI Cupra 280 5dr Solid - Emocion red Leather bucket seat pack – Leon Seat sound pack – Leon Electric sunroof Total Discounted OTR Price of £23553.00 Our broker fee to set this deal up...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.