Search results

1. KatPhlap

Mk1 Rear Axle

Thanks Luke - Thought as much. But knowing my luck if i didn't check it wouldnt fit ;) Thanks again,
  2. KatPhlap

Mk1 Rear Axle

Hi Guys, Think i know its a yes but wondering if someone could confirm incase wrong. Would i be right in assuming that the rear axle from a 2004 1.8 SE Leon would fit as a replacement for a 2003 Cupra 180. Dont see why not but if someone could confirm the assumption? Cant seem to see...
  3. KatPhlap

mk1 leon cupra work in progress.

Tidy! Coming along nicely :) Need to get a fabia wiper and rid that 'orrible ariel though!
  4. KatPhlap

Wet footwells

I just sorted mine this weekend, Feel just under the speakers and if its getting in from there follow Steve's guide: http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?p=3255713#post3255713 Post 654
  5. KatPhlap

Whats the box below the coolant bottle?

Mine clicks like a mother and did on the car before... Although 'normal' it's bloody annoying. To the point people comment on it when walking up to get in the car... Might have to delete
  6. KatPhlap

My Blue Leon

New wheels look the best so far - Do you know which smoked indicators you got? Ordered some off ebay but the fit is awful
  7. KatPhlap

Small get together for Suffolk folk?

Yeah we should definitely meet before this weather goes back to bed! :drive2:
  8. KatPhlap

how many miles has everybody done??

Yeah i do kinda need to see this....
  9. KatPhlap

how many miles has everybody done??

52 plate 74k
  10. KatPhlap

Fuel gauge problems?

I seem to have this issue with my M1 Leon - The gauge only seems to work in 1/4s of tank, no more no less. Wonder if its a Seat issue. Not that i've done any research other than reading this, Sorry for gate crashing
  11. KatPhlap

KatPhlap's M1 LC - First Project

Nothing much to report really, Still broke waiting for money for alloys, rubber & suspension :cry: Quickly DIY'd this piece of chocolate: Mate and i gave the cars a good old clean, wish id taken before pictures Phone pictures dont do it justice...
  12. KatPhlap

Ravi's MK1 Leon- on the road to stance Airlift V2 lowss

Looking reaaall Nice, although dont like the rims personally i preferred the old ones! What smoked indicators you using? Just ordered some but they dont fit flush at all :(
  13. KatPhlap

Bit of Advice really...

I had to completely re-learn how to drive when i moved from a 1.6 NA focus to my 180bhp Turbo Cupra. Just with the turbo alone i had to completely change my gear/rev ratios. But dont let it put you off, thats half of the fun!! Didn't last very long and now it doesnt even feel 'fast'...
  14. KatPhlap

Tail-light tint I do love the backend of these :) Just needs dropping and alloys now
  15. KatPhlap

lol i take that as a compliment spool? ;) Funds been low this month so some vinyl wrap kept it interesting & within budget! Dont know how much will stay on as I've over-done it slightly IT MAKES ME GO FASTER
  16. KatPhlap

Quick update: Fabia rear wiper Before: After: Pissing around inside: Beetsting aerial before: after: wrapped badges:
  17. KatPhlap

Aarons LCR ..... BLACK W8 LIGHT INSTALLED :-)

Real nice, Is this still bopping around Ipswich? Will have to keep an eye out ;)
  18. KatPhlap

Thanks Ben - Still ALOT planned but just waiting for some cash to come back in. Yeah im not sure on the stickers either to be honest - Sometimes baked decisions aren't the smartest the next day!! :hide:
  19. KatPhlap

before: after: Straight up copied from Ravi but looks so much fresher:whistle:
  20. KatPhlap

Pissing around on a budget: Before: contrast: after:
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members