Search results

1. GUIDE: Replacing Blower resistor pack. (Climate controlled units only)

Its got climate control, i have tried every way possible to get it out but its just no possible, its much bigger than both holes top n bottom, not like it says in the guide that it will just pull out, im going to end up smashing something
  2. 08 sportrider blower resistor pack removal

Hi i am in need of help please, i am changing the resistor pack on my girlfriends car, i have everything removed and disconnected but i cannot get the resistor pack out of the pollen filter housing unless i break something, is there a trick to get it out or do i have to smash it out?
  3. GUIDE: Replacing Blower resistor pack. (Climate controlled units only)

Sorry to bring up an old thread but im doing this on the wifes car and iv got the resistor off n unplugged but can someone please tell me how the **** you get it out? Its too big to fit out either the top or bottom..... My hands are cut to pieces, i have small hands but jesus christ you need a...
  4. EVAP Delete DIY

ahhh I missed the black paint bit lol
  5. EVAP Delete DIY

Im guessing the universal fuel filter has to be an enclosed filter and not an in-line filter? have you got a link to the one you used?
  6. Expected BHP Stage2+

Don't mean to highjack the post but what clutch are you running Clazzer? Im thinking of changing my clutch before I go for stage 1, thanks.
  7. AP coilovers feeling floaty...help

sorry forgot to mention that I had my tracking done the next day and also got him to go over everything to check it was tight n he said he couldn't see anything wrong :/
  8. AP coilovers feeling floaty...help

Sorry if this has been discussed before but it is rattling my brain. Ive put brand new ap coilovers on my lcr along with new standard droplinks, discs and pads. When im driving along the road it feels like the front end is floating around on the springs and I am getting a bit of a rubbing noise...
  9. Lcr running lumpy, fault code query

Open circuit mean theres a break in the wire somewhere or am i best off buyin a brand new sensor?
  10. Lcr running lumpy, fault code query

Hi my 03 lcr has just started to run lumpy as if its been cammed, changed the pre cat lambda sensor and its still running lumpy. Plugged it and cleared the codes etc then ran it n plugge back in and i got this: Oxygen (Lambda) sensor heating: B1 S1: open circuit: P1116 Any ideas, is the...
  11. Exhaust help!

Sorry if its been on before but in a hurry, which is better performance wise, 3" turbo back with a middle box and back box or 3" downpipe to a 2.5" with back box?
  12. how many miles has everybody done??

Just clocked over to 154,000 on my 03 lcr, full service history and drives like brand new, belts and major service in the next couple of weeks and lots of chrome n silicone :)
  13. Induction kit choice?

Ritchies looks very good quality and cant wait to get one :)
  14. Parts and mapping advice

Jabbasport if you can be arsed to drive that far, they've mapped mine before i got it and my mates octavia vrs and they are both mint maps
  15. Newbie - Prudhoe, Newcastle

Thanks mate, i fell in love as soon as i seen it
  16. Newbie - Prudhoe, Newcastle

Ahhh canny haha go i any cruises or shows?
  17. Newbie - Prudhoe, Newcastle

Aye mate looks even better in person lol, sure you'll see it at some point haha, what you drive?
  18. Newbie - Prudhoe, Newcastle

Hi all i'm Ryan from prudhoe near newcastle. I am picking my new car up on saturday morning which is an 03 leon cupra r with an oil pearlescent paint job and 300bhp :)
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.