Search results

1. Newbie from Scotland

Hi kris86
  2. Newbie from Scotland

Hi Colin Yeah looks like there are a few of us on here I have not long bought a 55 plate Ibiza fr tdi 5 door 130bhp didn't pay much for it but I have had to buy a new turbo and front mount intercooler and done egr delete and now I have to either change the injector loom or an injector the joys...
  3. Newbie from Scotland

Hi mark / Colin Just thought I would say hi guys from Glasgow here Many thanks Graham
  4. lack of power

Hi guys, Here is one for all you out there, I have a seat ibiza fr tdi 2005 plate. I bought the car standard and i have fitted a front mount intercooler and changed the 3 bar map sensor and also fitted a brand new turbo. I took it to the rolling road the other day to find out what she was...
  5. Panel filter needed

Hi guys, I know this might be in the wrong section but i dont have the privelges to access the wanted section. I am in neeed of a panel filter if anyone has one for sale for a fr tdi ibiza 2005 plate Many thanks and sorry for wrong section Graham
  6. New to fr

Hi tansy It would have been if it was just the forge kit to install. I removed the front bumper to find I couldn't get access to the bolts to fit the brackets I had to undo the radiator from the front and push it towards the engine and that gave me enough room to fit the brackets and mount...
  7. New to fr

Thanks for the belated lol. No I only bought three weeks ago and two weeks after having it the turbo split in two kkk turbo so I replaced that with a garret turbo and now wishing I had gone for a hybrid as I have just fitted a front mount intercooler to it. Next job is a remap me thinks
  8. New to fr

Hi guys I know i have been a member on here for a little while but i have never really used the site given that i owned a mk4 golf. But now i have a 5dr seat ibiza fr tdi. So thought i would come over and say hi. Many thanks Graham
  9. Seat Leon 1.6 16v Induction/air filter

Racing strips now there's a thought lmao !!! I have just ordered a viper kit for it so we will see how that goes and then an exhaust me thinks but will wait and see what the viper kit does first but I will keep you updated on this thread pal.
  10. Seat Leon 1.6 16v Induction/air filter

i dont hate it i should have doen my home work and bought a 1.8t its my own fault but i was that fed up with people not giving me answers on my golf that i decided to buy a new car its lovely just lacks the speed for what i was used to. Guess i will just have to get used to it for a while and...
  11. Hi from Scotland

Hi herbie147, jmc1976, john-cupra tdi Thanks for the welcome guys
  12. so… how many from scotland?

Oh really that's not good then think I might give it a miss then. Need to sort out what I am going to do with mine keep it or sell and go for a turbo version as miss my turbo now lol.
  13. how many miles has everybody done??

All cars are money pits wish I could have done that with my golf but was going to cost way to much to do it as I don't have the facility's
  14. Seat Leon 1.6 16v Induction/air filter

Thanks for getting back to me on this. Sorry to here your car had been written off. I am really looking at the take off side of things given i have changed my golf tdi for this i should have done my home work and gone for a cupra if the truth be known as that way i would not need to mod mine...
  15. Seat Leon 1.6 16v Induction/air filter

did you finally make your choice on this panel or induction kit as i am in the same boat as yourself just now cant make my mind up which one to go for. Agree the air box/ engine cover are really bad on these engines. Many thanks Graham
  16. SEat Leon 1.6 16v induction kit or panel filter

Oh yes that is where I will be going to lol
  17. SEat Leon 1.6 16v induction kit or panel filter

Thanks for that I will have a look on line and price the parts up
  18. SEat Leon 1.6 16v induction kit or panel filter

A lot of messing around then so I might be best just getting a panel filter then ? Would you be able to put a cold air feed to it if I did go for the panel filter ? Do you know ?
  19. SEat Leon 1.6 16v induction kit or panel filter

ok here is the same thing as mine only its the golf engine but its the same cover wear the air filter is in the cover...
  20. so… how many from scotland?

Oh I so want a faster car I should have bought the turbo as I bought this car as had major problems with my golf Tdi and no one could tell me what it was that the problem was
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members