Search results

1. scottbmxer

1.6cr Remap

Hi all, Has anyone used a MoreBHP Remap on there 1.6cr TDI? If so any good? Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk
  2. scottbmxer

Recommended front discs and pads?

Forgot to say for daily and fast road use :)
  3. scottbmxer

Recommended front discs and pads?

What front discs and pads do people recommend for the cupra r? (Pads that sit in well and wont knock)
  4. scottbmxer

No revs, bad throttle response

No misfiring, no eml light or fault codes with a cheap ebay scanner! Can I check the coilpacks for damage? Ive got a few spare at home
  5. scottbmxer

Bump Please
  6. scottbmxer

Engine sounds normal, turnt off the engine and started it up again but seemed to be fine at first and then went back again! No fault codes with a chinese scanner! No misfiring or anything! Will get it plugged in vagcom tonight!! What shall I look out for?
  7. scottbmxer

Driving home from work and noticed the throttle response became really bad and couldn't pull away quick. Put my foot right down quick and it wouldnt rev past 2 - 3000 revs. Any ideas?
  8. scottbmxer

Decat help? LCR

Exhaust parts from cobra come with a flange fitting and I think miltek are a sleeve fitting!
  9. scottbmxer

Sean's black LCR. Soon to be stage 2

320! Really that much on standard k04? Where have you looked to get rods done? And how much would it set you back?
  10. scottbmxer

Fitting my catch can tomorrow

I removed the whole pcv system and replaced with new silicone hose! All info is here m8 - http://www.audi-sport.net/xf/threads/guide-how-to-fit-a-catch-can-and-simplify-the-pcv-system.118021/
  11. scottbmxer

Yeah I did! Unsure that it still works correctly tho but I guess its hard to test them as they are supposed to flow both ways!
  12. scottbmxer

Done!! :) Just been driving it about today and seems fine!!
  13. scottbmxer

Sean's black LCR. Soon to be stage 2

I love that steering wheel sean!! :) Scottylcr
  14. scottbmxer

Plastic in crankcase

Managed to fish the small bits of plastic tube out with a chopstick and grease on the end! All looks clean and seems to be fine!! Ill get the sump off and put a new oil pickup on in a week or 2 :) Thanks all!
  15. scottbmxer

Plastic in crankcase

Bump
  16. scottbmxer

Plastic in crankcase

Tbh I was planning on doing the oil pickup in a month or so as it would need a service then and I want to change the leaky valve tensioner gasket first! Think it would be ok to leave it until then?
  17. scottbmxer

Plastic in crankcase

I was doing my catch can yesterday and when I took the crankcase breather pipe off a bit of plastic came off the end as it was soo brittle! I know its a common problem and they always snap! Ive ordered a new one but was wondering shall I leave it in there and hope it filters through?
  18. scottbmxer

Do I need a one way valve coming out the side of the inlet mani to the brake booster? Ive heard there is one further up wrapped in headshield? Thanks
  19. scottbmxer

Common problems with lowered lcrs?

Yeah that was my plan for tomorrow haha