Search results

1. Absolutely Devestated

I think I'll hold out for someone to smash I to me then. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Absolutely Devestated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Absolutely Devestated

Ha ha. Maybe a slight over reaction. But they are bloody smart wheels Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  4. Absolutely Devestated

I'll post a pic shortly Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  5. Absolutely Devestated

18 inch and it's the off grey colour from the titanium pack. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  6. Absolutely Devestated

Any idea what the damage wil be Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  7. Absolutely Devestated

Help!!!!!!!!!! Kerbed my Alloy yesterday. I am distraught.............. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  8. Satnav

It will be worth the wait!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Satnav

I have the FR and it came with an SD card just stating European maps. I would hazard a guess that European is standard these days. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

How much are they? Do they just slip over?? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Any pictures???? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Ordered my Mk3 today

Red ringed media cable? Any pics or links?? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. Wind Deflectors

'Scuse me sir, could we have the titanium pack? Oh and the Alirko's too............." It could work you know. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

I hit 51mpg and an average speed of 48mph. The traffic was horrendous, I spent the first 2 hrs of the journey barely moving. But just enough to not benefit from the stop/start. Bloody annoying. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. Wind Deflectors

Ok what about 'ALIRKO's' Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. Glovebox

Just realised my centre console space if different. I don't have a old to close and it seems to have some rubber matting in already. Mines the FR 184 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. Wind Deflectors

That's a ridiculous name for them lol. They should be called 'air letter inners rain keeper outers' or something like that. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. Teehnical help wipers and parking mirrors

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. Wind Deflectors

Probably a daft question but do these benefit anything or is it purely cosmetic? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. Traded car for Seat Leon

EoinM. What made you change over to leon?? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise