Search results

1. Ibiza 6K2 Cupra Part's

I've been stripping my Ibiza Cupra for track use and have some parts for sale. I have interior seats as well which I haven't listed on eBay just yet. I am open to any offers Interior Door Trims https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F273634708940...
  2. 6L Cupra PD160 Going Hybrid

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  3. My Seat Ibiza PD130 - Big Turbo Time ;) GTB2566VK

Big things to come for the big turbo grey ibiza and also the fr I'm sure !! Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  4. Sam's Candy White Ibiza 2007 Cupra

Such a nice Cupra !! Having the opportunity to see this in person many times makes me jealous compared to what mine looks like !! Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  5. 6L Cupra PD160 Going Hybrid

6. 6L Cupra PD160 Going Hybrid

7. Joes MK4 Yellow Ibiza Cupra TDI Hybrid Turbo

Yh or you're wanna buy it back lol I'm yet to see a fresh conditions one with original paintwork tbh, there at that age now. I've sort of stopped worrying about my paintwork especially after some scumbag keyed it !! Just turn it into a track car and don't worry about bodywork spend on...
  8. Joes MK4 Yellow Ibiza Cupra TDI Hybrid Turbo

If you're not sure don't sell it, wait until you're 100% you want rid like you said only regret it ! Thanks unfortunately not the case my bodywork was keyed and bodywork repairs aren't cheap need three panel's resprayed £700+ I can't justify it.. Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
  9. Joes MK4 Yellow Ibiza Cupra TDI Hybrid Turbo

Noo way you've done a lot of work to her and she looking nice !! If I could sell mine and buy you're would save me a lot of work as it's already done lol Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
  10. Joes MK4 Yellow Ibiza Cupra TDI Hybrid Turbo

Love the sound of this setup! Whole different motor now, no doubt Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
  11. 6L Cupra PD160 Going Hybrid

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
  12. 6L Cupra PD160 Going Hybrid

13. 6L Cupra PD160 Going Hybrid

14. 6L Cupra PD160 Going Hybrid

15. 6L Cupra PD160 Going Hybrid

16. Joes MK4 Yellow Ibiza Cupra TDI Hybrid Turbo

Nice that something else that I need to get round to doing is wrapping that bottom lip. Owe right sounds a pain considering you purchased it for a high price would of thought it would arrived ready to fit! Does look really fresh fitted mind ☺ Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
  17. Joes MK4 Yellow Ibiza Cupra TDI Hybrid Turbo

Looks great !! Definitely improved the front end, wide mouth next ? Did you custom make that front grill I'm after the same for mine. Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
  18. 6L Cupra PD160 Going Hybrid

19. 6L Cupra PD160 Going Hybrid

20. 6L Cupra PD160 Going Hybrid

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members