Search results

1. rubbish radio reception here is why !

Thanks, all fixed, but at a cost! Thanks for the advice in this thread. I've replaced the base and I now have radio reception back again. Though a word of warning when I phoned Seat Parts quoting my reg they said I had a premium base, which came in it at over £100. I tried a few dealers with...
  2. Altea XL Roof bars

They're fine, I've loaded them up with a couple of runs to IKEA and they easily took the load. I have the aluminium ones and I'm not sure they are the worth extra cost. They are 80mm wide so not all roof box clamps fit, though they do take the T track fixing.
  3. Altea XL Roof bars

I found a set of the Mont Blanc bars on eBay, the ready fit version RF23. They fitted easily and seem good quality. If you struggling to find some on the bay you can also search for the Audi A6 Avant 05- Audi A3 Sportback 08/04- Audi A4 Avant 05- As according to my Mont Blanc box the...
  4. Altea XL Roof bars

Actually some of best prices I've seen for new bars where on ebay.
  5. Altea XL Roof bars

Thanks ritch_b for the advice. I've tracked down the Mont Blanc bars and they seem a bit more reasonably priced. I need decent ones as I use them to transport surfboards, which put a fair amount of strain on the bars at speed. I've already had the front bar let go before on another car...
  6. Altea XL Roof bars

Any one know where I can get a decent set of roof bars for an Altea XL? Seat OEM or Thule. None on ebay... Best value new ones I can find are Thule for £135. I'm based in Surrey.
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise