Search results

1. AlexK1

Leon MK2 audi A3/RS3 air vent conversion

Hi mate if you search A3 8V air vent on ebay they usually come up. Just be careful as sometimes they will put a picture of 2 or 4 but will be priced per vent. I think I paid £35 for a pair. Sent from my BLA-L09 using Tapatalk
  2. AlexK1

Leon Cupra K1 - Rtech2+ 382bhp 408lbft Fully Forged Build

Not a big update, have just been doing small bits lately. Got an Rtech sunstrip made up and purchased a vag gang wing sticker. Then fitted a pair of hella supertone horns to replace the stock ones. Looking to go 4wd and big turbo soon, likely to get the 4wd base running first then pick what...
  3. AlexK1

Hi buddy, sorry only just seen this. Coilovers are still going strong, definately one of my favourite mods done on the car! only issues i had was with the drop links coming loose but that's just a downside to them being adjustable.
  4. AlexK1

Awesome mate they are great bits of kit. Check out my latest update with my head unit!
  5. AlexK1

Yeah I agree they look out of place, was thinking of splitting the slats out and spraying them red to match, may break it up a bit more. Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  6. AlexK1

What did you and your MK2 do today?

Got them off eBay then painted them red Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  7. AlexK1

What did you and your MK2 do today?

Retrofitted some Audi A3/RS3 air vents Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  8. AlexK1

Just finished fitting the Audi A3/RS3 air vents as a conversion. There is done minor trimming involved but the whole job too around 20 minutes for both sides. Tools required, Plastic trim tools, Long nosed pliers, Hacksaw blade. Here's a link to a guide on audi-sport.net if you want to paint...
  9. AlexK1

Update! Just finished fitting the Audi A3/RS3 air vents as a conversion. There is done minor trimming involved but the whole job too around 20 minutes for both sides. Tools required, Plastic trim tools, Long nosed pliers, Hacksaw blade. Here's a link to a guide on audi-sport.net if you want...
  10. AlexK1

Hi mate they fins are on eBay, there's two different types on there one has the k1 stickers on them. Fit is good, screwed in through the back of the bumper. Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  11. AlexK1

Hey buddy sorry for late reply, yeah ds2500, mintex m1144 or m1155 I think also pagid rs4 pads all rated well. Look at either mtec c hook discs or the vagbremtechnic ones Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
  12. AlexK1

Cheers for the comments, taken me a while to get it where it's at now. They are the optional upgrade bi xenon headlights and have had them tinted by a friend. Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
  13. AlexK1

Had a nice package from Ksport arrive last week after a long wait on delivery. Decided it was time to upgrade the brakes and settled for the Ksport 8 pot calipers with 356mm discs and Ferodo Ds2500 pads. Fitted over the weekend and greatly improved pedal feel and bite, bearing in mind it's...
  14. AlexK1

Mk2 cupra 240 AC removal/delete

The shorter belt you need is a 6pk955, have done the same on mine and certainly help aids cooling. Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
  15. AlexK1

They've been good so far. One of my mates that does a lot of track days rates the federal rsr's. Just waiting for the warmer weather to really give them a pasting! Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
  16. AlexK1

Just a couple small mods lately, have been trying not to spend money on the car. Purchased some rear diffuser fins and some front splitter tie bars rods. Nice little job after having to replace my front wheel bearing that had started to lock up whilst cornering! Gives it that nice little edge...
  17. AlexK1

Had to get some new front tyres so decided to go with some Nankang NS -2R tyres with 180 Street compound. Interested to see what these grip like although wrong time of the year to fully push them. Also fitted a gfb dv+ whilst I was at it, throttle response and partial throttle driving feels a...
  18. AlexK1

Hi mate, can't take the credit for the above photo as was a guy on the mk5 page that done it. But fairly simple just need a hdmi input to your double din head unit then a 5v 2.5a supply for the raspberry pi unit. Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
  19. AlexK1

Not much to update on this lately as have taken a break away from the car whilst getting Xmas bits sorted. Needs some front tyres and a service so looking at getting some semi slicks for the front. Swaying towards Nankang NS-2R or the Yoko ad08r. Also got another project in the works of fitting...
  20. AlexK1

Please help

Here's a diagram showing the basics of the pcv, the rear one just leads from rear of the rocker cover into the turbo inlet side Updated rear breather part number is 06F 103 215B Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise