Search results

1. .liam.

2003 Leon Cupra R

Looks lovely. I have spacers all round on mine and felt the it improved both looks and handling though.. strange you find it better without. Stunning car with or without really though :)
  2. .liam.

mk1 ovni yellow lcr, long term project....

Cheers mate. Not really sure how far im going to go with it yet to be honest. Will definitely get it to a full stage 2. But the idea of forged rods and a hybrid turbo are really teasing me as well... hahaha
  3. .liam.

ok can post pictures now. apologies but i only have crappy phone pics for now.. when i first got it... progress so far....
  4. .liam.

favourite pic of your car

5. .liam.

My Leon Cupra with BBS magic

those wheels look so right on there.
  6. .liam.

Seat Leon "CupraR" 4x4

i wish they had done all cupra r's in awd! that car looks brilliant by the way.
  7. .liam.

My LCR

looks nice mate
  8. .liam.

Hi, thought it was about time i started a little project thread on the mk1 leon cupra r that i bought 5 months ago. i bought this car after having owned a few 2.0 french hatches (clio172cup/clio182/206gti180). I fancied something with more power, so it had to be something turbo, i've always...
  9. .liam.

fitted coilovers to lcr, now the wheels wont fit...

Ah right. I'll just get some on then. I was planning to run 15mm on the fronts and 20mm on the rears any way. Was just a bit shocked when I realised that I couldn't get my wheels back on...
  10. .liam.

Havent been able to drop it yet so im not sure how far it will be lowered. There is still about 18mm of thread showing under the adjusters though, so the aren't right down.. would the coilovers for the normal lc cause this problem if they were fitted to an lcr? Just wondering if I may have been...
  11. .liam.

fitted a set of prosport coilovers to the lcr today and when trying to refit the wheels at the end of the job i realised that the coilovers are fouling the wheels quite badly... its nothing a set of spacers wont sort out, but i wasn't under the impression that these were a necessity. is it...
  12. .liam.

tyres... what to buy

Iv used rainsports in the past and found them to have very good grip in both wet and dry, only down side was that they seemed to wear quite quickly. Iv just bought some eagle f1s to get fitted this weekend though after hearing good things about them from lots of people.
  13. .liam.

lcr oil leak...

Thats a great help guys, thanks very much. Does anybody have a link to the correct gaskets? I think I saw 1 on ebay that looked as if it had a half moon bit built in.. would that be right?
  14. .liam.

lcr oil leak...

Is that a big/ expensive job then?
  15. .liam.

lcr oil leak...

Recently bought an sfs 3 inch tip to fit to my lcr, been having a quick look/ feel around the engine bay to see how easy fitting would be. After putting my hand on the underside of the turbo, there seemed to be a bit of oil gathering on the bottom of the unit. As it was getting dark I couldnt...
  16. .liam.

SEAT Newcastle Classic and Performance open day

New to the forum, would be nice to get along to this :)
  17. .liam.

north east newb

Haha cheers mate. To be fair iv always enjoyed them. Just sick now.. I cant wait for a bit of boost :)
  18. .liam.

north east newb

Just a quick hello, im looking to buy a decent lcr in the next few weeks so may end up spending some time researching various mods. Iv come from a back ground of many small french hot hatches, but im a bit bored of them now and the lcr seems to tick all the boxes :) .liam.
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.