Search results

1. Maypack

Formentor System Errors

Has anyone had any issues with their Formentor other than the infotainment screen issues? Ive had my VZ2 just under 3 weeks now and twice I’ve started the car up and got the following errors on the Dashboard: Rear Traffic Alert is currently unavailable Manoeuvre Braking currently unavailable...
  2. Maypack

Were you Insured with Admiral on 20th April 2020?

If so they have just announced they will be refunding all car and van insurance customers £25 for each car insured. As both cars in my house are covered under a multi-car policy, that’s a £50 refund heading my way. Check it out here https://www.admiral.com/stayathome Sent from my iPhone...
  3. Maypack

Merry Christmas to all my Seat Friends

Thought I’d keep a bottle of the Ten Fifty for my Christmas Eve tipple courtesy of @Jimbobcook Wishing you all a great Christmas and New Year. I hope you all get what you desire (Red of course..lol) and enjoy your time with your family and friends. Here’s to seeing some of you in the new...
  4. Maypack

Trax 2020

Are we having the National Meet at Trax Donington in 2020? Sunday 19th July Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Maypack

What made you Mad today?

We have a thread asking what made us smile today. How about one asking what made us mad/angry. How’s this for starters?? A Range Rover stolen and then stripped of Engine, Interior and most other parts in a street!!! Books my blood seeing someone pride and joy stolen by scumbags. What’s...
  6. Maypack

Leon Mk3 Data and Equipment Part Numbers

It appears the new Leon Data and Equipment Brochure has part numbers for extras in it now. A few CUPRA related part numbers including Carbon Splitter, Spoiler and Side Skirts. Also shows part numbers for other Mk3 Leon variants too...
  7. Maypack

Water dripping under car

During a drive up to Glasgow today I ran over some hedge cuttings which bounced around under my car. On arrival at my hotel I was informed by MrsMsypack that there was a puddle of water under my car. I looked underneath and removed some wet debris and cleaned the area up and all looked well...
  8. Maypack

CUPRA Driving Experience

Just got back from lunch with my wife,son and in-laws to find the Principal at my local SEAT DeAler has invited me to a CUPRA Driving Experience at Silverstone on the 08th August. Of course I didn’t even hesitate and said yes immediately. My first ever Track Experience and food and tuition...
  9. Maypack

Tyre Deal 29th and 30th March - Bradford

Just seen this on FB Tyre City, Bradford. Covers PS4S too I’m led to believe. Great deal if anyone is near. You need to book in to avoid disappointment. That brings 4 x PS4S in at around £362 (price calculated with 40% off total price so please double check before taking offer up as it’s...
  10. Maypack

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to all you SEAT loving lot. Hope you all have a great Christmas and a fantastic New Year filled with all the mods you could ask for.
  11. Maypack

Cupra Centres

Which dealers are going to be Cupra Dealers I’ll start with B&H Motors, Workington, Cumbria
  12. Maypack

Spotify Issues

Anyone with a Mk3 ( 2017 onwards Cupra specifically for comparison sake) use Spotify? I do and up until recently I haven’t had any (major) problems. I connect via genuine Apple USB cable on an iPhone 7 with up to date iOS 12.0.1. When I play any music from Spotify now, I get about three songs...
  13. Maypack

Tapatalk Notifications

Anyone else had any problems with Notifications not showing in Tapatalk? I use the function to see what replies are being placed against topics but it doesn’t seem to be working. It was this morning but not now. [emoji848][emoji848]
  14. Maypack

Modifications straight after buying a new car

At the risk of a bit of backlash from the community - Why do people modify their cars (be it FR, Cupra et al) within the first week/month of purchase? These cars (especially the Cupra) have lots of power as standard but yet I see lots of people changing exhaust set ups and adding Stage 1’s...
  15. Maypack

Arona 1.0 TSI Xcellence Lux 5dr

In my local dealer and one of these is sat here in Monsoon Grey with the Digital Dash. Nice looking car.
  16. Maypack

Done Bone Insert/Mount for Cupra 300

Been looking through the Dog Bone Insert and Mount posts and was after a current position on what people have gone for on the Cupra 300. Decided I should get one fitted but torn between the insert and a new mount. What have people used?
  17. Maypack

Michelin Pilot Sport 4S

What’s the best deal you’ve seen on these tyres? Came across this on Facebook. Two 235/35/19 fitted for £187. Only available from Middlesbrough though. Seems hundreds have been sold.
  18. Maypack

Cooling Fan runs on when Engine SwitchedIff - Cupra 300 DSG

I’ve tried searching the forum but found no definitive answer so I thought I’d ask the question. After I have been out in my Cupra 300 either going to or coming home from work (19miles each way) or even just out for a drive to town etc. My cooling fan runs on for a few minutes after the engine...
  19. Maypack

Cupra Man or Woman’s Car

At work last night I was talking to a lass who has a Leon Cupra 290, she was saying she has another female friend who has just bought a Leon Cupra 300. The lass I knew has even had her bf mod her car and she is currently on her second Cupra. [emoji1352]‍⚕️[emoji594] How many on here know a lass...
  20. Maypack

Disc Markings

Just come home from holiday and picked my Cupra up from Airport Parking (Where I park and keep the key). Brake Discs were showing no use for two weeks. After a 2hr journey home the Front Discs both look like this. The Back Discs both look like this Is this normal for the back or are they...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.