Search results

1. OllieNC

Quirky and bold? Yay or Nay

yeah man gun metal is the choice just saw a boc with gold on youtube and wow got my mind flipping haha
  2. OllieNC

Quirky and bold? Yay or Nay

Hi guys I'm looking at getting several cosmetic modifications to my Mk5 ibiza in candy white, The main one is to get alloy wheel sprayed or dipped? For months now i have been looking at getting my 17" saga alloys in Gun metal (tip of the hat to Malossi for the inspiration) but recently the idea...
  3. OllieNC

malossi ibiza sc

i must say malossi you and Adambolous have given me a lot of ideas and my car is going to be done next week Cheers for the gun metal alloys idea they are B E A utiful!!! :D
  4. OllieNC

Vinyl wrap diffuser on white 1.4

Look at Malossi and his Candy white SC, its carbon wrapped and it has swayed me that way as the gloss black personally is too shiny, also he is in Greece and after copying his idea I wont bump into him :lol:
  5. OllieNC

My first Ibiza :) 1.4 sc

Car is looking mean man! i also have the 1.4 sc in white with wrapped boc front, roof and wing mirrors, currently in a throw up between Gun metal alloys or smoked tail lights/ carbon wrapped rear dffuser and de-chromed around the grill just depends on if effects my insurance or not, hence no...
  6. OllieNC

Runway Display Car Show - Staffs

Hey guys, unfortunately I'm going to have to withdraw as I am working on the 31st Have a good time though and load up the images here!!
  7. OllieNC

Runway Display Car Show - Staffs

It's a maybe over here (a very hopeful maybe)
  8. OllieNC

Ibiza 1.2 fr 105ps

Looking sweeeeeetttttt man!
  9. OllieNC

malossi ibiza sc

Is there much difference between anthracite and gun metal alloys?
  10. OllieNC

malossi ibiza sc

Love This is one of my favorite cars on the forum, I have been looking for white Ibiza with anthracite alloys for some time now and you have swayed me so i am getting mine done soon! how much did it roughly cost you to get your rear lights dark, the spoiler and the alloys if you dont mind me...
  11. OllieNC

Me and my ibiza

Although tap talk lets me post pictures that's about it, can't see my posts or threads, can't find certain threads, can't see anything other than mk4 ibizas or Leon's, can't filter categories only get choice of four (irrelevant) not as user friendly as the web version got I'm annoyed! Web...
  12. OllieNC

James T's Mk5 Ibiza Cupra - Selling up - who wants my parts?

Hey man that's an awesome car, don't mean to be rude/cheeky but could you ever do a photoshop for me of my ibiza with black and then anthracite alloys, I am totally split on what to get and can't use photoshop to save my life, if too much hassle no worries I will hassle someone else ;) Sent...
  13. OllieNC

Cheshire newbie

Welcome, nearly bought an ibiza from SEAT Crewe week before got this one Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  14. OllieNC

New ibiza owner in Cheshire

Welcome, I'm from cheshire Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  15. OllieNC

Newbie mk5 ibiza

Hey! Welcome man, this is my mk5 ibiza sport (first car so a 1.4) The previous owner got the roof mirrors and front bumper done black and the honeycomb FR grille put on, personally I think theses are all good mods but it depends on your style and preferences, my future mods would be the seat...
  16. OllieNC

Me and my ibiza

Stupid question, how do I post the pictures haha can't see how to do it :lol:
  17. OllieNC

17" Alloys

I really want to get my 17" saga alloys in anthracite, can't find an image of them anywhere :/
  18. OllieNC

Me and my ibiza

Got it today :D
  19. OllieNC

Me and my ibiza

Is it not the one in your picture?
  20. OllieNC

Me and my ibiza

I will get pictures up ASAP
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members