Search results

1. osborne19

2015 Leon ... No heat in Cab - Dealer / SEAT issues

Hi guys, 2015 Leon No Heat at all in cab, could have it up full blast and up full heat and no heat coming out of the vents Antifreeze/coolant Replaced, drained and flushed. Now getting slight heat in cab, comes and goes, but not roasting hot heat as it always had ... Matrix heater is...
  2. osborne19

Pro kit and Sports kit 15% off

Hi all AUTODOC have the pro kit and sports kit with 15% Free delivery to U.K. Nearly purchasing the pro kit ...(pro kit and sports, is there much difference ?) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. osborne19

ST springs over Eibatch Pro Kit

Hi all Would just like to the differences / variations in the two sets... Read alot about how comfortable the Eibatch Pro Kit ones are .. Have had the offer of ST Springs by KW ... Thanks in Adavance ...
  4. osborne19

BTCC Kit with FR front ?

BTCC back and skirts but witha FR front bumper ?:rolleyes: Has anyone done this ? Was wondering if anyone had, to see what i would be like. Cheers guys
  5. osborne19

S3 alloys

hi guys, need a runabout set of alloys while im getting mine refubed then sold. Spotted a set of s3 alloys on the bay for £100 at the moment. Would these fit on 2011 1P ? :confused:
  6. osborne19

Hi guys

Hi guys Im new to the forum :) Ill probably pester the lot of you's with stupid questions haha !!
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.