Search results

1. CUPRA Leon 300PS UK pricing and specification

5 seconds in a FWD? impossible :)
  2. CUPRA Leon 300PS UK pricing and specification

the wheel with start and cupra buttons is an option is available on german configurator
  3. CUPRA Leon 300PS UK pricing and specification

ok, give an alternative for a brand new car....
  4. Here is the new 2020 CUPRA Leon with up to 310HP

cupra 300 is online on german configurator
  5. pcv valve cupra 280

yes im talking about the oil seperator. i have a rough idle and a little power loss in low rpm, need to press more the pedal. i dont have any errors on OBD11, so i thinking exchanging oil seperator and Diverter Valve, i hope it helps. thx for the help i will order that part number 06k103495aa
  6. pcv valve cupra 280

Hi, Im trying to order the correct part number of pcv valve for my car Leon cupra 280 2014 anyone know if is this the correct part number 06F129101P ? dont know if my vin helps VIN VSSZZZ5FZFR052136 thanks any help Regards, Hugo
  7. Rear knocking front “croaking”

i have exactly the same problem ,and the answer from seat is " cant find anything wrong" i hear a squeak from the front side over a bump. they made some adjustmennts on anti roll bar but the problem wasnt fixed.
  8. SEAT Leon CUPRA 300 prices reduced by up to £1,945

cant understand why the reduced price is only in UK :(
  9. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

which were your last colour? i want trade also my cupra 280 but i cant decide between cupra 300 and golf r,
  10. MK3 Leon Cupra R - rumour and speculation

old news....and autoexpress rumor is probably false ....
  11. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

and that you think about the color?
  12. Cupra 300 General Discussion and Pics

the red is fantastic
  13. Cupra 300 General Discussion and Pics

good point :) nobody knows if Cupra R will be released, if it will be released the price could be a issue. Who will buy a Cupra R if with a little more could buy a Golf R?
  14. Cupra 300 General Discussion and Pics

Syphon convince me to trade my 280/14 for a new 300/17 :) you made the trade because.... im very reluctant because of rumors of DSG7 on MY18
  15. Cupra 300 General Discussion and Pics

dont worry ppl rear window fins is standard check the link below :) http://configurador.seat.es/seat-cc/desktop-desktop-003_DEFAULT-es-normal.view;jsessionid=BF7F044C80FEB47019D609B9A6C586FA.jvm2?msk=1#carline
  16. Cupra 300 General Discussion and Pics

what is your color white? :) im thinking of changing my cupra 280 for a cupra 300 but i already have a white car.....
  17. Cupra 300 General Discussion and Pics

did you see Desire Red in person? im still waiting for a blue like lapiz blue from golf r :(
  18. Cupra 300 General Discussion and Pics

audi s1 is a toy, cupra is a car :)
  19. Cupra 300 General Discussion and Pics

what is the color mistery blue?
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members