Search results

1. Redrevis

Mk3 rear wiper

Wow, surprised at the arguing over this. I too changed the wiper on my mk1 Leon for the Skoda version. Much smarter and more effective rear wiper. We mod all sorts of bits on our cars, what’s wrong with the rear wiper being one of those things? [emoji2371] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Redrevis

Dynamic indicator install

Is it this kit? https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/223721470495 Any simple instructions for installing? I see they don’t provide any. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Redrevis

Carista App

So I’ve added the alarm chirp on locking but it’s super quiet, unlike my older mk3 which works fine. So I changed it to horn to see how that sounded and that doesn’t work at all. Has anyone got the horn to work on locking? There’s a ‘short’ and ‘normal’ setting for the horn, not tried both yet...
  4. Redrevis

99 Ron Fuel

I’ve ordered the AA battery charger. Suitable for AGM batteries, gets great reviews. Should be here any day so hopefully it works well. https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00DW6RHN2/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_giVIEbXTNEQFC Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Redrevis

Post Pic's of Your Mk3 Leon In Here

Picked up this beauty today. Loving the Boheme Purple. 18 plate 1.8 TSI FR DSG with 800 miles on the clock. Bit miffed it doesn’t have front parking sensors, didn’t even think to check because I thought all FRs had them as standard, little did I know... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Redrevis

WHY I DIDN'T BUY A GOLF R, AUDI S3 OR BMW M140i but instead i got the CUPRA

Probably not the best idea showing your reg, full name and address on the same Youtube channel that has videos of you speeding. Someone is bound to pick up on that sooner or later. Just a thought :whistle:
  7. Redrevis

Bevo Tuning

Personally I wouldn't use a company that isn't doing the map whilst testing on a rolling road. Heard lots of horror stories of remaps done on people's driveways and things going wrong.
  8. Redrevis

audi indicator lights

That company is charging £1300 to do that mod. Hope you're rich :funk:
  9. Redrevis

audi indicator lights

I'm guessing you mean like this Looks like an expensive custom job.
  10. Redrevis

Making customisations

The Carista options completely depend on the car. To check what options you should have for your car, just go to http://www.caristaapp.com/ scroll down and enter your car details. It'll list every option for your car.
  11. Redrevis

what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Did this myself this weekend. Added chirp to lock, needle sweep, 1 touch folding mirrors, tried the driving lights off when handbrake is on, which is great for when you're sat parked with the ignition on and don't want the lights on, but it also does when the engine is on, so as soon as you stop...
  12. Redrevis

vcds anyone

Just go onto the Carista Website scroll down, enter your car info and it will tell you exactly what the app can do on your car ;)
  13. Redrevis

How to change battery in key fob?

This video is for the exact same key fob I have for a 2013 Leon. A bit different to the video and fob shown above. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_UBfkLCbu0
  14. Redrevis

Will be doing. I'll try the things you mentioned. :D
  15. Redrevis

Just bought the Carista Adapter off amazon. Turns out you get a month free of Pro with it. Not bad for £9.99. Looking forward to tweaking things with it.:D
  16. Redrevis

OBDII reader

If only OBDeleven worked on ios :(
  17. Redrevis

today was not a good day

Finally got a response today. Shark don't do a Stage 1 for the Leon FR 1.4 140 TSI engine, but "it is on the list but no time frame on this as yet". I think I'll go with P-Torque instead.
  18. Redrevis

today was not a good day

My car wasn't listed either. Emailed them 2 weeks ago and again the other day, no response :whistle:
  19. Redrevis

Dash Cam

I had a Mini 0803 in my Mk1, but now I've recently bought a Mk3 I'm looking at upgrading to the Mini 0906 dual camera setup. Very small & discreet cameras. Was very happy with my 0803 so I can only hope the 0906 will be even better with all the improvements they've made since then. Out of...
  20. Redrevis

what have you done to your car today ?

Removed the tax disc :lol:
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members