Search results

1. liam.p

Mk2 cupra r 265 blow off valve????

what did you end up doing to yours mate??
  2. liam.p

Why did you want a LC/LCR

Like scott180 I wanted a car that was faster than it looked, I took a 3mps for a test drive and next day took my car for a test drive which I then bought the day after and I'm so glad I did!!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. liam.p

Armrest fr

I shouldn't of read this thread, I'm popping down to seat in the morning now! I hope they do one for the LCR trim??!? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. liam.p

Triple R Front Splitter Vs CupaSpoiler Splitter

I also love the ott of the cupspoiler and was close to buying one but I don't know if it's worth £160 if some smack rat is going to nick it to get himself a wrap!!!
  5. liam.p

Ok I'm going open cone! Thanks!!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. liam.p

Thanks! I'll post a pic when it will let me! Are there many users on here from the Yorkshire area do you know??? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. liam.p

Ok thanks and I'd rather not loose power so I'll leave it might just go for the intake then for now what's the best one to get?? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. liam.p

Hi all, I had a quick search but couldn't find the right thread I'm wanting to put a blow off valve on my cupra r 265 but have been warned that after a while my engine will start cutting out, has anyone experienced this? I'm just wanting a nice noise so any other advise would be appreciated...
  9. liam.p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. liam.p

Hi all got my cupra r 265 a few months ago and thought I'd join this and have a browse Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members