Search results

1. FR 1.2 tsi rpm

Right I see. Just worried as when it idles it does have a judder every so often. Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  2. FR 1.2 tsi rpm

Hi all just a quick one and would really appreciate as much feedback as possible on this one. I've had my Ibiza FR 1.2 tsi for about a month now and have only just recently noticed a few things with the RPM and the way the car feel in idle sometimes. When i start the car up rpm goes to around...
  3. MK5 Cupra Facelift

Awesome car love the red Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  4. KK's '63 Ibiza FR, H&R Springs, Skirts & Spoiler

Sweet cheers. Also awesome car just waiting on mice to arrive cant wait.
  5. My Ibiza Toca

Sorry any particular one. I.e eBay of genuine. Just like the look of that one. Thanks
  6. My Ibiza Toca

whats in the cupholder please? thanks
  7. KK's '63 Ibiza FR, H&R Springs, Skirts & Spoiler

where did you get the aerial and was it an easy fit? Thanks
  8. Seat covers Facelift Fr

thanks I'll have a look into these. I've really struggled on ebay because most of them say they won't fit fr seat. Can you suggest anywhere in particular for the snap on covers? thanks
  9. Seat covers Facelift Fr

Hi all. Was hoping somebody may be able to recommend some cheap seat covers for me to use in a Facelift Fr model. Work in a dusty job and dont want to get this dust all over the seats and want something that half fits decent? Thanks in adavnce
  10. Howdy all

Hi all. Im new on here and new to owning a Seat or at least in May anyway. Just ordered a Seat Ibiza FR 1.2 tsi. Really looking forward to getting it especially after coming from my current Corsa D 1.2 sxi which was a tad on the sluggish side. Test drove the other day and what a fantastic...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise