Search results

1. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

I managed to remove the silver trim on the vent adjuster(possibly with the hoover!), anyone know if these can be bought separately, mine seems to have disappeared.
  2. Fan noise after turning car off

Had the same with my Mk2. If all your journeys are short ones, take the car for a good drive. I used do a 30 mile round trip on dual carriageway/motorway. Gets a passive regen done and should last a few weeks.
  3. Leon MK3 Manuals

Nothing in my manual. Small section on fuses around page 290 odd but no table saying what each slot is.
  4. Leon MK3 Manuals

Cheers man. Anyone know why there is no fuse description table in the manual?
  5. Leon MK3 Manuals

Hi Kiddo, Could you forward to me also, [email protected]. Cheers
  6. Leon Cupra 280 Fusebox Card

Anyone have a PDF of the fuse box layout for 2014 Leon Cupra? It appears to be missing from my recently acquired one.
  7. 2011 Mk2 Leon FR 2.0 TDi Bluetooth?

veryblack.co.uk/Cupra/MFD.jpg Not allowed direct link to it. Not mine, but looks the same. Interested to know options for retro fitting it too.
  8. 2011 Mk2 Leon FR 2.0 TDi Bluetooth?

Will try get one in the morning before work.
  9. 2011 Mk2 Leon FR 2.0 TDi Bluetooth?

Cheers man! Thinking of putting in a touchscreen unit so can get the bluetooth that way hopefully.
  10. 2011 Mk2 Leon FR 2.0 TDi Bluetooth?

Apologies if this has been asked before, tried searching! Just got the car mentioned in title and was wondering whether I should have bluetooth or not. Wasn't something I thought too much about before buying but from reading on here if I have the impression if I have the large MFD which I...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.