Search results

1. Seastormer

Radio Teleswitch Service - Meters

Hi all, just wondering if anyone has heard if the RTS signal that is supposed to be turned off on the 31st of March is to be extended again. Also has anyone already with a RTS meter switched to a smart meter and how have they found it as a replacement, and what energy provider are you with. I...
  2. Seastormer

Happy Valentines Day

Hope all you lovers out there remember to be extra nice to your partners today, too much hatred in the world these days, enjoy.:love::love:
  3. Seastormer

Missing Engine Cover

Just booking in my Leon for it's first service, and asked about the engine cover that was removed in the CUPRA recall. Seems that there is still no fix and new cars are now coming from the factory with no cover.:(
  4. Seastormer

Cam Chain

Hi, does anyone know if the VZ2 CUPRA Leon 300 has a chain like the old 280 had, or a cam belt.
  5. Seastormer

WTCR

I see the Cupra Leon (Zengo Motorsport) driven by Rob Huff, has had more fastest laps than anyone else. 4 out of 12 races, not bad for a new car and he is 3rd overall in the drivers championship, with Zengo Motorsport 4th. He has had one outright race win and currently leads the Trophy...
  6. Seastormer

CUPRA Cars

Could folk with SEAT Cupra's please post in the "SEAT cars general discussion" Forum and not this one for the new CUPRA cars. Could someone from Admin move all the SEAT ones, of which there are many to the correct Forum, thanks.
  7. Seastormer

Bowling Again

Back to Bowls again after 45 years, just joined the local bowling club. Getting down for the delivery was a lot easier when I was twenty.
  8. Seastormer

Newish Bench

Finally got round to putting together a bench I bought about 30 years ago, that cost less tha £30. I looked online and the same bench is £375 now on Amazon.
  9. Seastormer

What did you do with your Cupra today

Gave it it's first wash and wax with Hydrophobic Wax (Hybrid synthetic sealants fused with Carnauba wax) that I had bought years ago for the 280 and never used.
  10. Seastormer

Saving Favorites in Navigation

Has anyone got this to work, as I have tried doing what the user manual says, but can't get any address's into Favorites. Tried when first entering as well as from last destinations used list.
  11. Seastormer

CD Player

Having been told my Cupra Leon VZ2 300 will be delivered soon, I was wondering if anyone has had a CD/Multi player added to their new car. Being an old bugger and used to listen to CD's in the car, I would like to do this.
  12. Seastormer

Black Leon FR

Yesterday morning in Asda (the Jewel) car park, idiot decides to stop on pedestrian crossing at junction of exit, blocking both cars and people, to first chat then let his partner out, what a plonker, hope it was not some one from here.
  13. Seastormer

White Cupra MK3 on Edin City Bypass

I passed you the other night and gave you a wave, anyone on here?
  14. Seastormer

White Cupra MK3

Yesterday on Edin City Bypass, passed you after spotting you making good progress on the way home from Eyemouth. Anyone on here?
  15. Seastormer

Cupra Leon

Auto Express has pics and details of Cupra Leon, coming in 2020/21 and will be hybrid but with more power than Fomentor, and also be available as a petrol only too, looks more like my type of car than the half SUV.
  16. Seastormer

Car Wash

As regulars to this site know I hate washing my car often, what are folks thoughts on car wash sites. I have noticed a lot of nice, sporty, premium or new cars using the one at my local Asda, so are they a lot better than the old days, would you trust your motor in one on these, or should I keep...
  17. Seastormer

Performance Tyres

Just read in the current Auto Express their Ultimate Tyre Test, that the replacement for Michelin Pilot Super Sports the Pilot Sport 4 has beaten all the rest. That includes Pirelli P Zero, Contisport Contact 5, Dunlop SP Sport Maxx RT2, Goodyear Eagle F1 Asy 3 and more. So that is now the...
  18. Seastormer

Cupra Diesel

SEAT boss revealed (In AExpress) that we could eventually see hot diesels join the Cupra range.:p
  19. Seastormer

Kerbed 280 Alloy

Looks like I am the first to do it. Was visiting the mother in law, the first time in the Leon after many years of Bizas. I drove up behind her Volvo and lined it up as usual, forgetting the Leon's wider, and just touched the front left on the kerb, f**k never hit a kerb before, reversed back...
  20. Seastormer

Speed Cam Locations

Has anyone found how to turn on speed cam locations on their Cupra 280, as I have been thru all the menu's (I think) and no joy.:(
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.