Search results

1. Craigr11

Wanted 2018 Cupra 300 manual

Hi mate, actually selling my Cupra 290 - not the exact spec you're after, but see if you're insterested https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201910153324935?advertising-location=at_cars
  2. Craigr11

Mk1 Cupra R replacement?

Keep your existing car until it's run into the ground. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Craigr11

Squeaky noise

Turn the radio up.....ignorance is bliss! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Craigr11

Door card bubbling, quality issue?

I think this is possibly as a result of seats design flaw of water running off the roof and hitting the door card. Can't even open the widow without being soaked. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Craigr11

Anyone on a or had a pcp - your experiences??

That's interesting. You'd assume then if you had waited till the end of the deal it would have been worth more than the GMFV/balloon payment. I'm just slightly worried that I get a bit of a crap offer of £500 when it comes to trade/start new pcp. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Craigr11

Anyone on a or had a pcp - your experiences??

What are people's experiences when coming to any end of your pcp deal and looking to part ex? How much equity has been in the car allowing you to stick down as a deposit? - I know it's nothing like £3-4k but more in the region of £1500-£1700?? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Craigr11

1st Year Service

Expect nothing more than a oil change if your lucky and a quick scud with a sponge... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. Craigr11

1.4TSI ACT FR vs 1.8TSi FR

I swayed between both too when buying. After test driving both I was happy with my 1.4. Fast enough, Cheaper and on a good run on the motorway getting 52-53mpg. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Craigr11

Fault or Feature?

Bit of a pointless feature Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Craigr11

Coming back to Seat!

I live in Scotland and don't have the winter pack. Coping fine Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Craigr11

Coming back to Seat!

https://www.orangewheels.co.uk Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Craigr11

Alignment off leon mk3 fr

Recommend Pro Grip in Larbet/Falkirk. http://www.pro-grip.org.uk/Home.html Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. Craigr11

Nav Zoom Issues

You'd think a wee software update/patch would fix this. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. Craigr11

Ouch!

Great find mate cheers. Though I can't view that very well on my phone - but seems like I need to screw off the whole bumper to get to it? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. Craigr11

Ouch!

Cool. I'll give this a try tonight. Anything to avoid a heavy bill from a body shop! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. Craigr11

Ouch!

No damage to the radiator thankfully. Grill just looks as if it's bent and maybe a few clips looked snapped. Would a hairdryer work on this? Feels like the metal chassis? Actually quite like the idea of wrapping it black to match in with the grill. Seen a few on here and looks nice Sent...
  17. Craigr11

Ouch!

Curse you ice/snow!! And my my stupidity Not exactly sure how this happened. But think my handbrake wasn't applied fully and car rolled down the hill I'm my estate and snaked a bollard! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. Craigr11

Nav Zoom Issues

This drives me insane. Zooms out/in whenever it likes. So frustrating when trying to navigate into a city/ lots of turns etc. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. Craigr11

Leon FR 1.4 ACT

No horror stories with mine. Fantastic engine!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. Craigr11

FR 1.8TSI, bring it on.

Don't diss the 1.4 guys!! :-s
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.