Search results

1. Opinions on bonnet bra's

There crap !!! I had one that came with the corsa diesel that I bought for work. And said straight away that it was coming off. When I removed it, it had started to rust the bonnet in more then one place and the paint started to go and after speaking to previous owner he said he kept it on there...
  2. my after market radio goes off when you pull away

dvd player headunits do have a hand brake cable when the hand break iz on the dvd player works when its down it goes off as a safety thing to stop you driving while watching a dvd. It could be that ...
  3. AP Coilovers

Sound. Sent a few will send more when im home from work later
  4. AP Coilovers

Got ap s on mine no problems what so ever if i could post a pic i would but no idea haha. if you want to message me your email addy can se d you a few...
  5. LCR, coilovers, shocks, headache!

I bought my lcr with ap coilovers on and polybushed all done by the pervious owner. Think its dropped about 30 ish.. not 100% as not had proper look.. its not to hard.. i take my time with speed breakers and have no issue with the lip.
  6. Where in wales are you from / Local Area Meets

Ammanford, carmthenshire. 54 black cupra r
  7. tration control perminantly off

Thanks for link will have a look at that. Cheers all will see what seat say lol. Hopefully not the maf and just a abs sensorlol
  8. tration control perminantly off

Could you send link to page if possible please ? I take it your from south wales isit ?
  9. tration control perminantly off

Any recommendation to a vagcom unit in south wales before before i look to go to seat dealership ?
  10. tration control perminantly off

Will have to check that then. Would it cause an engine management light to come on eventually or isit not that serious ?
  11. tration control perminantly off

Evening all... i was driven earlier and accelerated off a roundabout but not quick enough to set the traction control off. But after changing gear the traction control light iz know staying on perminantly ... any ideas why its doing it ? Cheers
  12. South Wales Rolling Road Day

I should be able to make it but ill go straight to gotboost as need to drop misses off first lol.But i wont be runninng..
  13. what is this? really loud clicking

Ahh right tidy. Worry over cheers guys.
  14. what is this? really loud clicking

Hay all, new to this. i have a lcr 54 plate and got in it this am drove to work and when i got out at work i could hear a clicking when opened the bonnet it was a black box between the coolent and screen wash and the left of the power steering fluid. If i could load pic i would but no idea lol...
  15. hi all newbie from south wales

cheers dan. yeah will do. that might be an idea to think of as I know its had a stage one on it pushing 246.3 with print out but tester said poor quality of fuel and it would do more if he was running 99 over 95 that day. so I might have a look at it :coolthumb
  16. hi all newbie from south wales

hi all, just put a deposit on a 54 black Cupra R after a test drive picking it up on Saturday and cant wait!! :D
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.