Search results

1. Fitting Cupra R rear diffuser question

Hello all, I'm re installing my cupra r diffuser as I wasn't happy with how it was before. When glueing it on, did you do this on or off the car? I'm looking to paint it so if I glued it with it on the car, I would have to remove it again after. Any tips will be appreciated. Thanks in...
  2. door locking/opening problem....??

Has anyone tried a DIY fix? Some say it is simple enough to do... Having a similar problem myself with the front passengers door not unlocking with the remote but will unlock from the inside fine:confused:
  3. 5W30 or 5W40?!?!

Okay, thanks for the help, it's much appreciated! I'll be sticking with the 5W30 for now then
  4. 5W30 or 5W40?!?!

Hello, I know this has been covered before but what are your guys opinions? Car is 2.0 TFSI FR which is stage 1 remapped. Rtech's website has suggested to run 5w40 Quantum Platinum however there is still mixed reviews on this topic... That oil only reaches VW502 where as Castrol edge 5W30 for...
  5. Door lock module help!

Surely it must be the same part as the mk5 golf?! http://www.ebay.co.uk/ulk/itm/171484685570
  6. Door lock module help!

Hi guys! I have a faulty front passenger side door lock module. I was looking on ebay for a new one however couldn't find any for our model, only the mk1... :blink: Can anyone post a link of the one they have bought please? I assume the golf mk5 ones will fit but any links would be greatly...
  7. Passenger door lock faulty... Help

Hi Guys, Passenger side front door lock has been playing up. Won't unlock with the key however I can manually open the door from the inside. Plugged in fault reader and got fault code 00929 locking module (F221) however when I reset the fault code, the door will work normally for a week or...
  8. R32 Brake Help

Hello all, Sorry if this has been covered before but its driving me mad and google wasn't giving me the answers I was looking for!:blink: I have purchased some front R32 brakes and looking to fit them. How do I go about bleeding them with getting minimal air in the system as I will obviously...
  9. Battery Size

Hi there, I'm in need of a new battery and was wondering if any of you can let me know the correct size, Euro car parts say 027 and halfords say 096... Also does anyone have any good recommendations for batteries Many thanks, Dan
  10. Anyone have Vag Com near Beckenham/SE London

Hi guys, Does anyone local to Beckenham or South East London be willing to help me out, I have an airbag light on which needs switching off as I rememoved the sensor behind the glove box and also a check engine light. I would be potentially interested in activating some other features using...
  11. Intake valve cleaning, Tunap?!

Yeah nothing will clean them properly like a manual clean just interesting as you were using the same brand and couldn't find anything related to them that was in English! :confused: The one that I thought was most relevant for the inlet valves was Tunap 133 which can be bought for £17 on...
  12. Intake valve cleaning, Tunap?!

Interesting. What's the tunap media you use? The stuff I've been looking at comes in small aerosol cans and is a do it yourself kit without having to remove the inlet of anything, just spray in through the intake system with the engine running... Have you had any experience or recommend it?! Saw...
  13. What did you and your MK2 do today?

Where's that from mate, looks good! Does it change the exhaust note much?!
  14. Intake valve cleaning, Tunap?!

Yeah according to there website you spray it in with the engine running into the intake "Warm engine to operating temperature. Spray the product into the intake system at a suitable place using the nozzle, or, if spraying against the intake flow direction, with the sound. Use about one half...
  15. Intake valve cleaning, Tunap?!

Hi guys, Was down my local dealer and saw they were offering a product called 'Tunap 133' (along with loads of other variants) and according to them this is what they use to clean the coked up inlet valves for customers cars. Looked into it and appears to be a German product, not very...
  16. Wheel Spacers

Hi all, Looking at getting some spacers for my Leon. Its on stock 18" wheels and lowered on Eibach Sportline springs but now I'm wanting the wheels spaced out and more flush with the body work. Heard 20mm on the rear and 15mm on the front should do the job?! Also can anyone recommend where...
  17. Any differences between FR and Cupra clutches

Is there any difference between the FR and Cupra clutches?! Had a look on euro car parts and the part number is the same. Reason I'm asking is I was thinking those of you with cupra's who run stage 1 ~300bhp on a stock clutch then I should maybe be alright running atleast a stage 2 as the FR's...
  18. How Do I Reset Service "Spanner" Light

I also would be interested in this! :)
  19. newbie from gloucester

Welcome! Be good to see you build a progress thread as and when you modify you leon!
  20. Thought I'd share a few pics of the car

Looks great, need to give mine a good polish once the weather gets better!
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.