Search results

1. I have decided to take the plunge and get my Pd 150 revo'd

Yeah it'll be ok, just try and keep it near 3k before you welly it, the slip I get always seems worse in 3rd between 2k - 3k dunno why :D
  2. I have decided to take the plunge and get my Pd 150 revo'd

yeah wait till 3k or you'll be spending £700 on an uprated clutch :cartman:
  3. Not happy - your were right djawol

Get em to spray it all black while it's in the shop, no more probs :D BTW Glad you got your car back mate, just be careful on those bends now ya hear :thumbup:
  4. Debadging

Worked for me, :D piece o piss TBH
  5. vandals strike again!!!

I couldn't agree more as they say the punishment should fit the crime :thumbup: As for the reason "they" do it, well i'd say it's coz the little s***bags are too fkn lazy or shallow to get a job that will help them get the car they wan't ie yours or one like it, so there pi** weak...
  6. TDI box good or bad

Er Revo is a remap m8 :rolleyes: about 40 to 50 bhp and hopefully 50 - 60 lbft torque :thumbup:
  7. TDI box good or bad

They just overfuel, I tried an Ebay special an adjustable one for £40 plugs in easy enough in under a minute, works too in a fashion but popped the check engine/pollution light on almost straight away, only way to clear it is with vag-com which i did. So imo yes they will give u more power and...
  8. Oil...What to use in your TDI

Ta Muddy :thumbup: just got mine mapped to 177, i'll keep it in mind at the next change :cheers:
  9. Service cost

Why didn't you ring Seat assist ?
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members