Search results

1. Cupra Engine cover

The FL and pre FL covers should be identical
  2. Brake discs and pads

I have Ferodo Premiere pads on my Cupra and they are more then enough. OE brake performance and reasonable price.
  3. GUIDE: Retro fitting OEM Satnav MFD2/MFD3

I fit my GPS antenna under the dash right behind the HU and it worked like a charm. I am selling my RNS315 (media system 2.2) with the V6 maps, GPS antenna, factory mic and cabling so if anyone is interested send me a message (selling the car without the sat nav).
  4. Which OEM Sat Nav

I went for the RNS315 (Seat media system 2.2). It was easy to fit and works great (had to modify one cable). The only downside is slightly smaller screen then RNS510 but if you are not planning on watching movies from the HU you actually do not need a bigger one. I love the built in Bluetooth...
  5. Cupra hesitating when cold

Oh and I forgot to add that you obviously need a pair of new replacement hose clamps :)
  6. Cupra hesitating when cold

Got it from a local genuine VAG parts dealer for 27€ (~19£). It was easy to swap, took me about 30 min. The hardest part was breaking the original hose clamps, also had to take the dump valve off to get extra room. You can find DIY videos in youtube by typing N80 valve. NB! Be careful when...
  7. Cupra hesitating when cold

Replaced the N80 valve (06E 906 517 A) after going through tons of threads in Audi/VW forums and it cured the problem. The car runs smoother, no juddering at all (even if cold) and it seems that the old valve held back some of the engines performance so it is much more responsive now.
  8. Cupra hesitating when cold

My 2009 Cupra (1P) is hesitating when cold, It starts rough and sometimes it takes a few seconds of cranking before turning over. If I start driving it is hesitating (misfiring?) when I apply a light throttle. After reaching working temperature the problem dissapears... Have changed to the...
  9. GUIDE: The Mk2 Leon VAG-COM Guide

Retrofitted the RNS315 to my 2008 Cupra and cant get the steering wheel buttons to work. The problem is that I cant see anything in the VDCS in the Navigations long code helper. I see the bytes and bits but no names next to the checkboxes. Maybe somebody can help me and look up which byte/bit...
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members