Search results

1. Pyrres

Pyrres Ibiza Cupra - 14

Ok, Cupra is officially f*cked up by Seat. First 500km with my Fiesta ST and my god is it a different animal all together. Playfull, satisfying and exhilarating to drive. Especially the fast steering and adjustable slides even with esp on sport etc... Shame as I could feel how Cupra could have...
  2. Pyrres

Seat Ibiza Cupra TSI vs. New Fiesta ST

As I currently own a 2014 Cupra and I´ll be getting my new -15 Fiesta ST this or next week I feel I have a few things to say. First of all, if ST is fully stock or even with the added 215hp/320nm Mountune pack Cupra will still walk away every or almost every time. Thats because of the DSG and...
  3. Pyrres

Pyrres Ibiza Cupra - 14

Sad and happy day at the same time. My Cupra will be gone in a week or two. One year and 21000km was enough for me to realize how much I need the driver involvement. Esp that cant be disabled, too "normal"/slow steering and cabin rattles on top of the fear of 1.4 twincharger and DSG7 breaking...
  4. Pyrres

SEAT PORTABLE SYSTEM [GARMIN] Skins & Hacking

Well Ibizas good 0-60 times are because of DSG and good traction so it might be able to do it quite fast. But I think that might be a tad optimistic. But then again you dont have the acceleration meter like Cupras have that can be used to assist on performance timings (at least in theory and...
  5. Pyrres

It was the same with mine. Plus Cupra didn't gain much so I'm back to stock. Sent from my LG G4
  6. Pyrres

[GARMIN PID] Garmin Mod&Skin-Tool [Reverse Engineering]

I actually went back to full stock until we have a working version for Cupras. So mine works ok.
  7. Pyrres

Car can calculate that from inputs like speed sensor, steering angle etc. G-force detection needs a better suited sensor for that.
  8. Pyrres

I had that same issue. Always had to reboot the device to get bt to connect.
  9. Pyrres

Are you sure there is oil temp out signal as I have neither seen oil temp gauge working in obd apps. And what do you exactly need to make the proper version for Cupras?
  10. Pyrres

Man its good to see that people do finaly get to mod these. I was so sad when I noticed that there were no mods etc for these when I started using mine as the unit is mostly fine but needs polishing like the boost gauge error, skinning possibilities etc.
  11. Pyrres

Nope, no changes for me. Does not activate eco mode with mine. It asks to wait and it just shows the normal Cupra stuff and thats it. I suppose it should replace Performance menu? Would be epic if you get it to work as eco driving is a nice game to play sometimes.
  12. Pyrres

So just but the folder under a new folder named apps that I create to root folder? EDIT: Nothing, found the folder after I updated my nav version. Now trying the app itself.
  13. Pyrres

Nope, Cupra does not have eco trip. At least mine does not have it.
  14. Pyrres

Yeah, no worries mate :). Just asking as I lf course need tue Cupra version and the models were not mentioned in the initial post.
  15. Pyrres

Does this work with what models? And how does the rev counter look (where is the redline etc)?
  16. Pyrres

Pyrres Ibiza Cupra - 14

Yep, quite a few surprised Audi and BMW dricvers have been left behind :D. But sadly the studded tires I have are only 185mm wide so 100km/h full throttle dry tarmac and the car wants to spin the wheels. And the spoiler would be really nice but all my money goes now to my summer holiday trip...
  17. Pyrres

FR 1.4 TSI ACT owners

Weird, I would say that my old Octavia vRS HB was noisier even with new 225/45x17 tires than my Cupra with 215/40x17 tires. Both tire sets were good brand and performance tires. But I suppose it could be about the frequencies of the noise. Others are more annoying than others. Octavia was...
  18. Pyrres

Subwoofer under passengers seat?

Radio should have a sticker that shows what wire is what. Easy job. Sent from my HTC One_M8
  19. Pyrres

Subwoofer under passengers seat?

The channels are marked in the radio. Been there done that. I took the signal straight behind the connector. Sent from my HTC One_M8