Search results

1. Marsh91

Changed my sidelights and DRL on 2012 Leon FR+ to LEDs and no errors :)

Which ever you choose make sure the resistor is part of the bulb not abit that stick out of your headlight unit. I bought my cupra with led drls with the resistor out of the unit...unfortunately £1750 later seat found that it was letting water into the bi-xexnon headlight...safe to say ill not...
  2. Marsh91

Mk2 leon cupra stage 2+ clutch

How did it go then pal? Or isit still on going? Yeah please dude keep us posted on the Us spec one!
  3. Marsh91

Yea i also had a quote of £220 from a local garage. Sounds reasonable if you ask me!
  4. Marsh91

Its funny you say that pal, i was just about to right a post lol my mate phoned aks up today and thats the clutch they recommeded for his cupra. But they told him his flywheel should be okay. Im going to ring them tomorrow about might and see what they say. £500 saving from buying the other one...
  5. Marsh91

Yeah pal always change flywheel when you change clutch. Clutch wears to the flywheel so its best to do it at same time. Not only that while its all in bits it be silly not to! By the looks on the kits for sale, most come with a singke mass flywheel anyway
  6. Marsh91

Cheers dude :-) sachs it shall be!
  7. Marsh91

Yeah thats same with me. Not only that if something goes wrong its not to my expense lol if i had a ramp id have ago my self
  8. Marsh91

Yeah fair point dude! Yeah guys at r-tech said to ring AKS and they will point me in the right direction. Ill do that and see what they say! But yeah, spending that kind of money i want it doing right the 1st time. A local garage quoted me 220 for fitting. Past work id had done has been spot on...
  9. Marsh91

Cheers guys :) best get saving haha!
  10. Marsh91

Well the stage 2 clutch is 1040 so for sake of an extra £30 id get stage 3 :)
  11. Marsh91

Yeah im planning on over compensating on what im after, i mean i what to go stage 2+ but id like something that can handle more than stage 2+ rather pay extra money now than going cheap and regreting it later! I mean i have no intenetions of selling it any time soon so my aswel get the best...
  12. Marsh91

What is the mileage on your Leon right now?

55k on my 10plate cupra :-)
  13. Marsh91

leon 2006 upgrades to 2011 facelift

To make it a full conversation it will be quiet expensive dude! Front bumper, front lights, rear boot lid and rear lights. Both sets of lights need to be coded to the car aswell Also aswell as the steering wheel the dials are different and the dash is different Hope this helps
  14. Marsh91

Hi guys! Sorry if there is a thred already on this but my search bar isnt working! Right, currently i have a stage 1 map on my cupra from R-tech. Now when i boot it, the clutch has started to slip slightly. I will be going stage 2+ at some point...whats the best clutch to go for? Cheers...
  15. Marsh91

60000 Mile Camshaft Belt & Water Pump Change

My leon cupra have been fully serviced by seat from day one. I even have the little sticker in the window which tells me when it's recommeded to have things done. For mine it was 50k or 4 years, but as said above i believe this was change on the facelift leon cupra to 60k or 4 years...i dont...
  16. Marsh91

Seat Leon Clutch bitting point at the top??

Im no expert pal but mines same. Mines on 53k now and hes been like that since i bought it. I think im right in saying its because its a hydrolic clutch? Im some someone else will know lol
  17. Marsh91

Bi-xenon not working on one side

Fingers crossed for you dude! Mine goes in next friday to be fixed! Have to let us know how you get on
  18. Marsh91

I know dude! That like nearly 2 grand i could have put on top of what i paid for car and got a cupra r!
  19. Marsh91

Hi dude i had the same problem and for your sake i hope its not the same problem i had! Took my car to seat about 4 months ago with the exact same symptoms...they had it and within 3 hours they rang me up to tell me it was a £850 repair bill! Basiclly they said that the ignitor on the bulb had...
  20. Marsh91

Climate control controls in Kenwood head unit

Since posting this ive looked into it more on of the kenwood/seat websites it states that there a black box you can buy to connect it all together, just nowhere sells this box thing. Even so, like you said to look at settings for it, but nothings there for settings? Really strange! Im not really...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.