Search results

1. locky

Johnsy's mk2 LCR' -- Nurburgring trip September 2016--

Good stuff mate, those Brembos look mint. Car looking shiny too - jobs a good un!
  2. locky

My LCR

RIP lads.
  3. locky

Gear knob replacement

Yeah I did think that too but didnt like to say :)
  4. locky

What did you and your MK2 do today?

Take care mate
  5. locky

Gear knob replacement

If yours pushes on as tightly as mine did, the clip seems fairly superfluous to be honest. I cant see how normal operation of the stick would make it travel vertically upwards about 3 inches against the grain of a slightly serrated metal shaft and come off.
  6. locky

Turbo/Air intake noises

Sounds normal to me. You would surely be experiencing performance issues if there was a leak happening. Standard you say? Check the connection where the air filter locates onto the turbo. Maybe worth checking your engine cover or any of the other intake parts for damage or cracks. Dont...
  7. locky

2011 Seat Leon brake pads problem

Mine dust up the rims very quickly but none of the other issues you mention. No idea what they are, just whatever were on when I bought it.
  8. locky

Hope it all works out for you mate. So I washed the car this morning, removed some bird poop on the roof that appeared yesterday which left no marks and all was well. Drove down to the Air Museum to watch the Vulcan fly past (which was awesome) was there for a few hours, return to the car and...
  9. locky

My LCR

Good progress since I last read your thread. Those shots of the new mani! Im sure engine parts should not warrant a twitcher! Sorry to see you got a bit of drama going on, hopefully a scan will point you in the right direction!
  10. locky

Exhaust and Diffuser help please

Yes you can swap but probably not with that backbox and diffuser combination, the exhaust says 'not' for cupra, plus you can see the exits are too close together to accomodate the difusser section between them even if it was a centre exit
  11. locky

Midland vw

Yeah said it was 299 at the dealers today, 5yr warranty. Think an extra 50nfornwater pump at same time.
  12. locky

Driving like a verygoodbanana I expect though..? ;)
  13. locky

Just down the dealers looking at some mk3 280s.... They arent too bad I suppose. Growing on me maybe :)
  14. locky

OEMVAG parts

I have ordered from them before with no problems mate. However my order never disappeared from their site, it was always tracked from warehouse to warehouse and then out for delivery.
  15. locky

19" Alloys on reference

I would consider going 18s
  16. locky

I said no wash when I called them to book it lol. Will remind them when I get there and leave a note on the dash. Well I got 2 minor services for £50 when I bought the car, some special offer.
  17. locky

Gave the car a vacuum ready for its service tomorrow. First service since I got it just over a year ago and ive covered mahoossive 4.5k. Taking her to Pulman down in Sunderland as ive heard better things about them than either of the two newcastle dealers. Should I leave the S1 map on or...
  18. locky

Good shots mate
  19. locky

Yeah it is, yellow is fast road. Purple is track, stiffer, maybe too stiff if it's vibrating.
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.