Search results

1. aidtheace

Replacing Engine Bay Fuse Box?

Hi, Iv never actually done anything at this car. However I believe the only other owner who had it before me relocated the battery to the boot. Which wires are you referring to that look modified? Cheers, Aiden.
  2. aidtheace

Replacing Engine Bay Fuse Box?

I'm wondering if anyone has ever replaced the engine bay fuse box on a 2011 Ibiza or similar. The one on the car currently is quite badly corroded and I'm wondering if this is the cause of an issue iv been having. Does anyone know how to replace these? What is involved? Is it difficult to do on...
  3. aidtheace

Strange beeping alarm after unlocking with fob.

I have a problem with my Cupra 2011. When I unlock the car, the car sounds a loud high pitched beeping noise for around 30 seconds, then stops briefly and then continues in a loop. I can turn the ignition on, and start the car fine. I do have a flashing bulb light on the dashboard as well. Iv...
  4. aidtheace

Power Steering Not Working + Battery Draining Completely (Error code 01309)

So iv checked the battery and got a reading of 14.42V when engine is running and 11.72V when engine is off. Is that okay @dm222 ?
  5. aidtheace

Power Steering Not Working + Battery Draining Completely (Error code 01309)

Hi all, I have a 2011 Seat Ibiza Cupra that has developed a fault with the power steering and battery draining completly. The yellow steering light is on permanently and I have no power steering at all. The battery of the car keeps dying if left unran for a day or so. It goes completely flat...
  6. aidtheace

Ibiza Cupra Headlight Washer Cover?

@SEAT Rule I can confirm that those part codes are definitely correct. I got hold of it today and it fits perfectly! Just need to get some paint on it now and we are all sorted. Thanks again for the help ! 👍😁
  7. aidtheace

@SEAT Rule Your an absolute legend! Iv contacted my local dealer and they have them for £22.02 for a Primed one. So I'm hoping that's the right part number. :ROFLMAO: But I trust you. I will post an update once I get it. They did give me the option to have it painted by their bodyshop ...... for...
  8. aidtheace

Hi everyone. Just wondering if anybody can help? Its been bugging me for ages now, I need to find out where to buy a Headlight Washer Cover for my Ibiza Cupra 2011. Even if someone knows the part number so I can try to get hold of one it would be a great help. Iv attached a picture below so...
  9. aidtheace

Cooling Fan Relay / Fan staying on permanently?

So, Its actually the Cooling Fan Assembly is the problem according to the guy I just picked it up from.
  10. aidtheace

Cooling Fan Relay / Fan staying on permanently?

Hi all, My girlfriend has an Ibiza Cupra 2011, and just the other day the fan stayed on after turning the car off. It will not go off until either, the battery dies, or I disconnect the battery. Iv taken it to the local VAG Garage and they have said it is the Cooling Fan Relay and that it would...
  11. aidtheace

Brake Pads for a MK4 Ibiza Cupra 4 pot brakes?

Looking for the best pads to buy for my Cupra 1.8T. It has the AP racing 4 pot brakes on the front. Just wondering the best pads for them. Thanks :)
  12. aidtheace

pro race 3

I have found when I put on team dynamics pro race 1.2's on my cupra they needed 20mm spacers because it isnt really the ET thats the issue. Its the actual curve of the spokes. The cupra ones stick out miles to clear the brakes but the team dynamics ones dont. I think you would have to try them...
  13. aidtheace

HELP! Ibiza Mk4 Cupra Headlight fitments.

Yeah I know that mate but I had a Sportrider 1.4 and it used the double headlight rather than single like the ones you speak of. I have seen the double component headlights for sale and it says excludes FR and Cupra so im unsure as like i say i have seen them in other models other than FR and...
  14. aidtheace

HELP! Ibiza Mk4 Cupra Headlight fitments.

Hello. I am just wondering if anybody know if the headlights in a MK4 Cupra are different to that in a normal Ibiza like the 1.2's and sport versions. I am looking to buy some in great condition second hand, but when you look on eBay to buy them new, they say excluding FR and Cupra models. I...
  15. aidtheace

HELP! Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2's on a MK4 Cupra.

Hello, I have a problem and am wondering if anybody can help me. I have brought a set of Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2's for my Ibiza Cupra MK4 54 plate. They are 17", 7J and have an ET38. However, i am struggling to fit them over my Seat Sport 4 Pot brake capliers. Has anyone ever fitted this...
  16. aidtheace

MK4 Ibiza - What Alloy Wheels Fit Archive!

Does anybody know if anyone has ever ran these on an Ibiza MK4 Cupra 1.8T 54 plate. They are XXR 550's I really like them and am wondering if they do any that fit and if not, can they be made to fit with spacers? I would like 17" ones, any help would be very helpful. Thanks :)
  17. aidtheace

HELP! Ibiza Cupra MK4 Key Fob Problem

Hello, The other day my key fob for my 54 plate Ibiza Cupra stopped working but the LED still worked. So I replaced the battery and still nothing although the LED still lit up when either the lock or unlock button was pressed. Also when I unlocked the car manually, the alarm stayed armed and...
  18. aidtheace

What is the inlet size? and which air filter?

Its 70mm mate, Clips straight onto the MAF in replacement for your air box. I have just brought a Honda S2000 Cone filter from Euro Car Parts for £12.91, and its a beast. The size of this cones pipe is 85mm though and needs a rubber reducer washer to make it fit the 70mm MAF. Hope this helps. :)
  19. aidtheace

2004 Ibiza Cupra 1.8T MK4 MAF Size

Thanks a lot mate, i thought it was 70mm but I was unsure. I have just been reading around about those Jetex ones , it's between that and the green cotton ones. Thanks again
  20. aidtheace

2004 Ibiza Cupra 1.8T MK4 MAF Size

Hello. I am just wondering what size the MAF is on my car because I would like to fit a cone air filter instead. Also what size cone I would need and any other things I may need to know. Any tips or advice would be nice, and any recommendations to which filter would be appreciated Thanks :)
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise