Search results

1. Who's got a tow bar?

I bought mine with a tow bar already installed, but I'll take a pic and show you later.
  2. Aux input on original headunit.

Hey guys, I have had an aftermarket headunit in my car for the last while. It has an aux and a USB, but I don't like the look of it in the car and prefer the original. I have been reading up on the Aux input adapters that you can buy but I have a question, as my radio is the Aura with the...
  3. Any idea's how to change the red dash lights?

Ah that's a shame, looks like it had some very handy pics!
  4. Instrument Cluster LED change.

Hey guys, so I changed the LEDs in My mk2 seat toledo from red to blue. It looks great in my opinion. But what is up next is changing the colours of the dashboard lights (Climate control, window buttons etc) Anyone done this? Are they the same LEDs as the instrument cluster? I would post a...
  5. Any idea's how to change the red dash lights?

Hey guys, I changed the lights in my cluster and it looks great. Now I want to change the Dashboard lights (Climate control, window buttons etc) any idea how or even If this could be done?
  6. Splitting Headlights

Probably not, as I didn't know there was such a thing
  7. Splitting Headlights

Wouldn't call giving my opinion on posts spam, it is a forum after all.
  8. Splitting Headlights

Don't get me started on not being able to post pics. I finally got up to 15 posts so I could post pics and recieve help and some moron admin deleted all of them.
  9. Just got a Toledo!

Nice one mate, Bought my Toledo just over a year ago, exact same spec as yours and I absolutely love it!
  10. Interior LEDs keep blowing a fuse.

hey guys, in the process of upgrading the interior lights of my MK2 Toledo to White LEDs. I blew 3 fuses and pin pointed it to the light above the back right door. I now have LEDs in the glove box, 3 above the rear view mirror, and 2 above the rear doors. I can have all the LEDs on excluding the...
  11. Interior Light Change

Oh, forgot to say, all the new bulbs are Festoon LED's, the old halogen bulbs worked fine when all 3 were on.
  12. Interior Light Change

Hey guys, just changed my interior lights. Unfortunately i've now blown 3 fuses, for some reason whenever all 3 of the interior lights (rearview mirrow light and the two over the back doors) are on, the fuse blows. I think it's the back right light that is doing it, however when it is on by...
  13. Instrument Cluster White LED Lighting

Here is the finished result. As you can see the rev counter is below what the car should be idling.http://postimg.org/image/yr4q1g7s3/
  14. Instrument Cluster White LED Lighting

Hey guys, So I finally finished the little project, I am happy with the results. However, the needles are off. I took photos of exactly where the needles were, but when I put them back they all dropped. I tried it again, and they all dropped again. Any ideas?
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise