Search results

1. couple of pics

Looks alot more stealth with the oz wheels ..... Post some pics of the engine bay etc
  2. alloy pressed plates

MOT friendly ??
  3. nice and clean

Looks well - get a s2000 stubby rear aerial - they look a treat !
  4. Cupra Overhaul!!

Looking forward to some pics when car is back on the road !?
  5. The R's new wheels and Brakes

Wheels look very good - suit the car a treat !! Bring on REVO and suspension?
  6. My Mk3 Cupra...

Looks well mate - been busy moddin then ??
  7. Booked into Jabbasport!

Hooch - I don't work for mastercard - lol Just like the sound of people letting rip on the mods....with plastic
  8. Booked into Jabbasport!

Your credit card will love it !! Don't be shy .....
  9. Whats Gone Wrong With Your Cupra?

Ibiza Cupra owned since June 2005: 1 x MAF sensor Loved my ownership so far ! (touch wood)
  10. Opel Frontera DTI FMIC in mk3 Cupra

You have been busy ... Thanks for the guide !!
  11. Opel Frontera DTI FMIC in mk3 Cupra

More details please .... And pics/how to guide !!
  12. my new wheels

Wheels look nice mate !! Let the modding commence. What are your next plans......?
  13. AM04 ........... Arrived

Your AM04 conversion looks a good job !! Keep up the good modding ..... Bet the car is a right weapon on the road !?
  14. Ibiza Cupra??????

Standard cupra doesnt perform great, a CTR would thrash it !! However, a re-mapped Ibiza Cupra with a few trick bits (zorst, filter, FMIC) would leave a CTR. Im sure you will find similar views on here......
  15. 340bhp LCR vid

Can't really see much on vid.... Does sound nice though !!
  16. The results of fitting a Forge DV

I noticed better boost pick up througout gears when I fitted a Bailey DV30 to my Ibiza Cupra. Best mod to get started - then the others mods just keep rolling......
  17. My Ibiza Cupra

Boost looks ok for standard, flashing 9psi holding 7psi ?? Could be standard or a Cupra R ecu........
  18. Door Release Handle (Internal) - Mk3 Ibiza

Open window, then open door with outside handle - job done. Close window, then lock car. Job done - no more climbing over centre console !!
  19. lcr splitter and mesh fitted

Looks great ..... Be rare now to find a ibiza cupra without a LCR splitter !!!
  20. All black Ibiza Cupra

"Knight Rider" ....... Looks good mate, keep up the modding !!
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise