Search results

1. Stage 2 remapping

Cheers
  2. Stage 2 remapping

Hi guys I'm looking around for a stage 2 remapping company so who does a good map ? It's for my bocanegra any help appreciated tyvm
  3. rear speakers bocanegra/cupra

Just had the rear panel off in the back of my 2012 bocanegra to have a look for the rear speaker wires and the bad news is there isn't any and I also have the usb bluetoothe head unit
  4. rear speakers bocanegra/cupra

No I haven't had a opportunity to have a look when I do I will post
  5. rear speakers bocanegra/cupra

Ty for the info ☺
  6. rear speakers bocanegra/cupra

The bocanegra has no rear speakers in it anyone know if the wiring is on the loom or is it a no go:confused:
  7. air intake removal

Thank you have a go later cheers
  8. air intake removal

Hi could anyone tell me how to remove the whole air intake inbox please it looks straight forward but there again it always does until it goes wrong it's on a bocanegra thank you
  9. Cupra 6J body kits/mods

oh and have a look at tyreleader I got a bloody brilliant deal on wheels and tyres need to know anything else pm me only to glad to help gl
  10. Cupra 6J body kits/mods

look up rdx racedesign
  11. what size are the bocanegra/ibiza 5 stud wheel bolts??

wheel suds did you ever find out the wheel stud size dude im changing my wheels and I would like to know as well cheers:blink:
  12. Handy things to know about your Ibiza MK5

Cheers for the info very helpful
  13. iPod Cable with Combined USB Aux Option

i phone usb I had loads of problems syncing so I just purchased a 20 gb micro usb dongle poped that in with a whole load of music on it problem solved all for £20 quid or there abouts no leads all over the show either :rofl:
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.