Search results

1. Brakes

Evening! I'm looking into sorting out my brakes, I'm looking to stay standard so does anyone know of a reputable outlet where I can get some disks and pads? Cheers
  2. Oil in a PD170

Morning people! What oil are people using/recommending for the PD170 engine? Mine is very black now and could do with a swap. Cheers James
  3. Imperial Blue Ibiza Cupra

Looks sweet pal, very rare these days
  4. VW Transporter T5 Kombi - My Tow Vehicle for the Ibiza

Kind of makes sense pal!
  5. VW Transporter T5 Kombi - My Tow Vehicle for the Ibiza

This is awesome! Random question but have you had to get commercial insurance on it? I was put off buying one as I know nothing about this kind of insurance
  6. Remap for my TDi 170

Very kindly got the dpf light on so who would be best to remove the filter and remap the car as a whole?
  7. Remap for my TDi 170

I'm struggling to get hold of him and the Ktune website is...erm shocking
  8. Remap for my TDi 170

Thanks for the help dudes, I've dropped him a message
  9. Remap for my TDi 170

Just found him, cheers pal
  10. Remap for my TDi 170

11. Remap for my TDi 170

Its in the service record that the injectors were changed after a recall by the previous owner, also whats Jamie's account name?
  12. Remap for my TDi 170

Is this a massive problem?
  13. Remap for my TDi 170

Its an 08 plate FR550 but I couldnt tell you the type of engine to be honest, only just got the car
  14. Remap for my TDi 170

Where from? Also what gains etc..?
  15. Remap for my TDi 170

Hi, I'm looking to remap the Leon and I'm wondering who is the best to go and see (in the North West) and what gains people are seeing and also if the standard engine can take it? I've been quoted 30 bhp gains and 60 odd Nm's so far Cheers in advance James
  16. Post your MK2 Leon Power/Torque graph

Has anyone use Ecotek in Cheshire? And are the stock internals able to compe with 200hp?
  17. What did you and your MK2 do today?

Has anyone been to Ecotek in Cheshire for a remap? Considering it and would like any reviews/ideas
  18. Pd170 remap with dpf

How much did it cost if you don't mind me asking pal? And where did you go for it?
  19. Mk2 Double Din Facia

After buying an Autoleads facia from Amazon and going to fit it today... It wouldn't locate in the right hand side of the aperture near the wheel. One of the clips broke as well. Can anyone help me out with a how to of locating the effing thing or have any links to a tried and tested double din...
  20. What you need to install an aftermarket stereo in Mk2 Leon

where are people getting their removal keys from? i've watched a video of it on youtube and the guy uses 4?!
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members