Search results

1. AdeD

Show us your Wheels

Yeah it does rub a little from time to time when cornering hard but i have the coilovers on the softest setting still... Looking to upgrade the Anti Roll bars and firm the shocks up a little which should resolve it... failing that i'll just increase the ride height a little as well :)
  2. AdeD

Leon FR TSI Remus vs Milltek

I've had both on mine and i was indeed well pi$$ed when the Miltek was fitted as it sounded no different at all and to top it off the fitment is a lot worse than the Remus as well... When the weather warms up i'll be putting the Remus back on and selling the Miltek...
  3. AdeD

Show us your Wheels

Difficult to say on the wheels as i've pretty much had 19's / 20's on all of my vehicles the last 10 or so years so it's become the norm lol... The finish is fine, no issues at all. I've actually replaced them since this photo but with another identical set albeit slightly lighter, more dark...
  4. AdeD

Show us your Wheels

yes 19's... Put them on as soon as i bought the car around 18 months ago... Lowered on KW v3 coilovers :)
  5. AdeD

Show us your Wheels

Absolutely... they suit the car perfectly :D :D
  6. AdeD

Show us your Wheels

CopyKat :P :D
  7. AdeD

What did you and your MK2 do today?

Had a twin exit cat back Miltek and a custom carbon fiber splitter finally fitted today... not seen it myself yet as I'm away this week but my son has given it the thumbs up :)
  8. AdeD

What did you drive before you joined the LEON stable?

hmm, thats a difficult one really... my overall fav is the RS4 closely followed by the 911 however the 2 cars i really enjoyed driving as they're light, responsive and great to throw around was the Subaru Sti & the Leon Cupra we have now.. however only since installing the coilovers.. the...
  9. AdeD

What did you drive before you joined the LEON stable?

Audi B7 RS4 (still got it) Porsche 911 C4 Porsche Boxster S Mitsubishi ASX4 (wifes) Mini Works Convertible (wifes) BMW 330ci Sport Convertible Civic Type R Subaru Impreza Sti Prodrive BMW 330 Sport BMW 325 Sport Audi S3 BMW 318i Saab 93 Convertible (what was i thinking!) Focus ST...
  10. AdeD

remapped cars?

Actually on a serious note, MRC Tuning, one of the uk's top Audi tuners recommends Tesco 99 over Shell Optimax... they consistently get much better results on their rolling road from cars running Tesco99...
  11. AdeD

remapped cars?

Thats because it is lol :D:D
  12. AdeD

New trim sneak peak

Sorry, had a bereavement in the family this week... Will try and get some taken over the weekend... i've not forgotten..
  13. AdeD

New trim sneak peak

The steering wheel was an extra £300 and as it was only going to change the top slightly I decided not to bother... nope, no alcantera, I had that in my Audi from standard and after a while it looks and feels horrid....
  14. AdeD

New trim sneak peak

Yeah i felt the same, the cloth seats dont do the Cupra justice... It was £1750 so not cheap but the quality is stunning...
  15. AdeD

New trim sneak peak

Nah cream didn't look right when we placed a sample in there... It needed to be white imo...
  16. AdeD

New trim sneak peak

Haha, thanks guys, it'll not get that dirty.. had light colour interiors for years and never had an issue.. just a wipe clean every now and again with baby wipes and they're as good as new :)
  17. AdeD

Revo ceramic vs revo powered coated

Probably not but only you can answer that tbh...
  18. AdeD

New trim sneak peak

Just arrived to collect the Cupra.. here's a sneak peak of the new leather seats and trim. :D
  19. AdeD

Custom leather retrim tomorrow...

You think i would let them in? lol
  20. AdeD

Show us your Wheels

19" VMR 710's :)
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise