Search results

1. adamant

Mk2 FR 170 to a Mk3 FR184 not great.

what size wheels you running on? I had a 150FR diesel running on 18's, now I have a 184 on 17s (these come with fancier suspension) the 150 felt MUCH more planted
  2. adamant

Servicing - main dealers??

Thanks for that - will do many thanks
  3. adamant

That would be good - I have a local garage I used to use and trust. suppose I just ask them to use genuine Seat parts cheers
  4. adamant

Its not showing a service is due (indicator on the dash) though my service book states 'next service due - 12 months or xxx amount of miles' its been just over 12 months now
  5. adamant

Hi this may have been asked & answered before I'm due my second service on my Leon 184 FR - does it have to go to a main dealers for this? I don't want to affect my warranty etc. anyone know how much roughly a second service is?? kind regards
  6. adamant

150 bhp or 184 bhp FR?

basically - yes you will notice it, though not in out right acceleration if found the difference mainly when pulling away - in the 150, I'd have to go from 6th to 5th, in the 184 you can just pull away in 6th doesn't sound much - but made a difference to me
  7. adamant

184 mpg

JUST ABOUT 3 YEARS IN TO MY 184 - THE AVERAGE IS 53MPG. I CAN EASILY ACHEIVE LATE 50'S MIND WITH MIXED DRIVING CONDITIONS I THINK THIS IS VERY GOOD TO SAY THAT ITS 3 YEARS OF BEING DRIVEN FAIRLY HARD
  8. adamant

Used FR Diesel 150 or 184bhp??

Ive owned both - a 150 + a 184 (diesel) the 150 is a great all-rounder - and has a better MPG over the 184 and still performs very well, BUT the 184 is far more fun!!! the gear box is more suited to the 184 (gear ratio's) in my opinion - I'd often have to change from 6th to 5th in the 150 to...
  9. adamant

End of lease servicing

there has been a thread like this on piston heads - depending on the deal you have, it may be cheaper to had the car back a month early - some have to pay 50% of the monthly lease. means you have the car less by a month though
  10. adamant

Cupra 300 ST stolen this morning

sorry to hear your news!!! even if the police catch the dirty scum - nothing will happen to them! one thing I do - I have an old Iphone that is on constant charge (routed a cigarette lighter/charge point in the boot) this has a sim card in (pay as you go) and has Life 360 installed this way I...
  11. adamant

Cupra or something else ...

Just as a curve ball (what I am thinking of getting next) an Alfa Romeo Giulia 280 veloce don't see many of these on the road (not where I live anyway) just a thought
  12. adamant

Cupra 300 nightmare in the snow

anyone tried a Cupra ST 4x4 in the snow yet??
  13. adamant

Cupra 300 nightmare in the snow

way I drive in snow - just release the clutch pedal slowly - no gas. car slowly pulls away. I do have a diesel mind + manual box
  14. adamant

New 2019 leon

Hmmmmmmmmmmm not sure myself. looks like an Astra had a fling with a Honda civic!!!
  15. adamant

Which Leon will suit me ??

i have found in the past that 'eco' diesel cars aren't that 'eco' if you live in areas full of hills. a previous car I had was an 11 plate Megane 1.5 DCI which was a good economical engine until I got near home and had to constantly change up a gear or so to keep up with traffic over the hills...
  16. adamant

Which Leon will suit me ??

ive had both 150 tdi and 184 tdi - I was getting an extra 50-70 miles or so per tank in the 150. 184 is more fun but at a slight cost
  17. adamant

Fr tdi 150/184 differences

I've had both 184 + 150 (diesels) the 184 does have more pull. its not massive to tell the difference at first but when you put your foot down in 6th - the 184 pulls - the 150 has to go down to 5th to have the same affect. it's little things like this that make the difference - 184 is a nicer...
  18. adamant

17 or 18 inches wheels?

I've had 18s on an FR and 17s on my current FR - 18s are by far the better option. the ride quality between them is nothing. the 18s handle far better and look better - 18s!!!!!
  19. adamant

HOW TO: CH/LH lights without convenience pack

thank you very muchly
  20. adamant

HOW TO: CH/LH lights without convenience pack

Hi devJORD - can you post the link to your thread for dash lights HATE how mine fade!!! many thanks
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise