Search results

1. Goldie's LCR 'S6AT R',Revo Stage 2, Forge,Weitec,Quaife LSD...

Looking good buddy! I want to get tints on mine but it's a low priority atm! How do you find this with the wavetrac diff? I'm getting one soon...? Will have to have a catch up sometime soon!
  2. How do LCR's hold up on track days?

Where does the S4 heat exchanger go? Im struggling for room for an oil cooler... not really sure where im gonna run one!
  3. Goldie's LCR 'S6AT R',Revo Stage 2, Forge,Weitec,Quaife LSD...

Thanks pal! Mine broke down on the way home had to be recovered. Needs some serious work doing to it if its ever gonna be the quick car that it should be! It was a very good show with a good mix of people and cars! I'm organising a meet in bicester soon of your around? 1st August.
  4. Goldie's LCR 'S6AT R',Revo Stage 2, Forge,Weitec,Quaife LSD...

Awesome mate! Ill be on the Formula Clean stand pal! Ive pm'd you aswell
  5. Goldie's LCR 'S6AT R',Revo Stage 2, Forge,Weitec,Quaife LSD...

Yeah sounds good mate. If your free thursday evening im going to Witney Motor Show... its on 1800-2100... But otherwise i work 5 on 5 off so im free most the time! Im getting solid adjustable top mounts with mine so i should be good their!
  6. Goldie's LCR 'S6AT R',Revo Stage 2, Forge,Weitec,Quaife LSD...

Hi mate, just read through your thread and its a nice looking R you have! How are you finding the wietecs? Ive recently moved to RAF Brize Norton so should meet up soon if its close?
  7. Rear ARB Fitting Kit

Who said it was an aftermarket beam?
  8. Bi-xeon headlight swap

Why so much? Cant be that hard?
  9. Tyres for modified LCR

How long have they lasted? And under what sort of driving?
  10. Josh's MK1 LCR Wellycooler Fitted!

I think -50 is too much for me mate :(
  11. Josh's MK1 LCR Wellycooler Fitted!

Oi!! Ya git! Guess i missed out on the springs lol!
  12. Josh's MK1 LCR Wellycooler Fitted!

Congratulations on the promotion buddy! Might see you at brize one day? What suspension have you got mate?
  13. Tyres for modified LCR

You're joking ain't ya! Got the ps3's upfront and Bridgestone potenzas on the rear and its un stickable! They've lasted about 5kmiles so far and still around 5 mill tread On them! Tyres are very much down to personal opinion though tbh!
  14. Runway Display, Staffs - 2015 event!

Im down at brize norton in oxfordshire this time... will miss this sadly :(
  15. Tyres for modified LCR

Ive got michellin pilot sport 3's on mine an i highly rate them!
  16. Front splitter removal

Man up! Get brutal with them. Failing that a set of pliers/moleys and grip the clips together and then get manly... you wont break it!
  17. Rear caliper snapped brake line

Trace the line back and see if there is any joins in it. If their is then you wont need to replace it all... Id imagine that their will be a join and you can replace it though!
  18. LCR fan fault. Now fixed

Ive just done this test and contact 1 & 2 brings on both low and high speed fans. What's my issue!
  19. sound like misfire on cold morning

Might be an exhaust manifold leak. Once its hot it closes the leak.
  20. Black lcr. What colour wheels

I have 3 that need a return without tyres for sale!
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise