Search results

1. jaywilkins

Simple Yet Nice Mod Ideas

i see, wownt be able to get much in the way of performance then haha, well, maybe try and find some second hand coilovers, get yourself maybe some second hand 17 inch alloys and spray them up? i think most people have a budget it mind, just some have more in it than others, if your good with a...
  2. jaywilkins

Simple Yet Nice Mod Ideas

depends what you want to spend i suppose plenty of routes to go down, for example more power or just for looks or both or... :)
  3. jaywilkins

Best FMIC for a LC?

anyone got any tips for where to put the map sensor, n valve port and dv valve port into these alloy pipes ? as ill have to fit these on these kit for my leon.. or any places that would do this for me? many thanks !
  4. jaywilkins

fmi help

so after spending some evenings researching, ive priced up all the pipes needed with the welly cooler, came to 260 pounds on fleebay. however anyone got any ideas what to do for the maf sensor pipe? as ill need one, or is there somthing i can do? many thanks
  5. jaywilkins

creamy gunk

dead short drives, like youve just said you do to work and back everyday will be the cause of your gunk in the filler cap. your not allowing your engine to get hot, so it will build up, nothing major to worry about. if you take it for a nice long drive, youll notice it go..
  6. jaywilkins

lc 180 welly cooler same as lcr fitment?

well if anyone has a list of parts id need, id appreciate it alot !
  7. jaywilkins

fmi help

yeah i did look at the direnza cooler and ive contacted basically all the sellers to see if they could supply different hoses, but that have all said no :(, just wondered if anyone had the pipe sizes needed to build your own piping kit.
  8. jaywilkins

lc 180 welly cooler same as lcr fitment?

could you post links to all parts needed for this please mate? cheers.
  9. jaywilkins

fmi help

hi guys and girls, have been looking around on here for days at threads to help... but struggling to find exactly what im after. basically i want a fmi kit for my leon cupra 1.8t20v.. i dont wanna spend the money on a forge kit and i dont wanna buy one of the cheap ebay kits as they only seem...
  10. jaywilkins

Handbrake Adjustment

where did you get these springs from mate?
  11. jaywilkins

newbie here.

hello everyone, my names jay, im from the surrey area, i just brought my first seat, its a seat leon cupra 1.8t mk1. has a stage 2 remap, by regal and from the dyno printouts i have it is running 230bhp with 289lbs of torque. it has a sticker on the back for this website.. so hoping the...
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members