Search results

1. G31

Car will lock but not unlock?

Amazon was the cheapest for me
  2. G31

VAG commander

yes, i'm pretty sure they are. I have followed all the instructions many times and still no joy. Even contacted the company and sent them screen shots of the laptop, they said it was all installed as it should be so it must be incompatible with this year
  3. G31

VAG commander

Hmm thats what i heard. There isn't much info out there for this type of software. I can't find one that works on my dash :(
  4. G31

BKD silicone hose

yes, i have tries them. can seem to find one but have emailed sfs
  5. G31

BKD silicone hose

Does anyone know of any other retailers for an airbox hose like this one from Darkside: http://www.darksidedevelopments.co.uk/products/2-0-tdi-bkd-pd140-airbox-to-tip-silicone-hose.html It seams a little expensive for the size of the pipe. I need a silicone one really as the two i have...
  6. G31

Gearbox Oil change

I changed mine in my Golf one to the correct viscosity but Total branded. I struggled to get the car in gear, especially in winter. In the end I had to change it, bought it from VW by the litre but had to buy 3 litres due to needing 2.1 litres :censored: The box was like new afterwards, I...
  7. G31

BKD Decat pipe

Thanks guys, definitely something to think about. Car is in a million pieces at the moment so concentrating on putting at all back together and keeping fingers crossed it runs. Anthony- thanks for the offer but its a bit far for me :)
  8. G31

VAG commander

Are there any VAG commander experts out there? I have tried to get VAG commander 5.1 working on Windows XP Virtual machine but it won't connect to my car. The car is a 2007 SEAT Leon 140pd. I i can get it up and running I would like to fit a dash with full MFD. I can't find any guides for...
  9. G31

BKD Decat pipe

Very tempting, especially the "less diesely" part. I was hoping I could find one a little less expensive as the turbo and intercooler have nearly wiped me out. I'm tempted at "gutting" the one fitted to the car but need to find someone to weld it back together!
  10. G31

BKD Decat pipe

Hmm, I'm not sure if I should bother with a decat or not then. I'll have to have a think about it and search the net a bit more
  11. G31

BKD Decat pipe

Hi, I'm currently in the process of fixing my 140pd after turbo failure. The car is remapped and I'm thinking of fitting a decat pipe. The only place I have found them is Darkside...
  12. G31

What did you and your MK2 do today?

Took the turbo apart ready for the new CHRA
  13. G31

How to replace Intercooler on MK2 Leon?

Thanks to you both! I'm halfway there i think, going to finish off the rest tomorrow. I have also ordered a new intercooler as i'm scared there will be debris in the old one - plus where the pipes connect it is a bit broken. Busy weekend ahead!
  14. G31

Plastic bag sucked into engine...

How did this turn out mate?
  15. G31

How to replace Intercooler on MK2 Leon?

How did you get on with this Asce? I'm in the middle of replacing the turbo but need to get the Intercooler off to flush it out
  16. G31

BKD Turbo oil feed

Cheers mate, very slow progress so far due to work and weather but will hopefully hit it tomorrow
  17. G31

BKD Turbo oil feed

I was thinking about getting a hybrid but then it would need another re-map. I can't really afford all that at the moment and I'm quite happy with the current map/bhp on the standard turbo - hopefully the new one will last...
  18. G31

BKD Turbo oil feed

OK thanks Chris. I have just placed an order for the Flexi one from Darkside. Will hopefully get the turbo of this week and check the damage, then I'll decide on whether to by the chra, or a turbo that has been refurbed
  19. G31

BKD Turbo oil feed

Thanks Fish
  20. G31

BKD Turbo oil feed

Hi, I blew the turbo on my 2007 Leon last night (140pd). I'm getting all the parts together to replace the turbo. I have ordered a gasket set and I'm now looking at the turbo oil feed pipe. Is it worth paying the extra and getting a new braided one from Darkside...