Search results

1. Cookies

Dashcam best investment yet (Seat Dealership Service)

Call in the FBI. They've obviously hit him over the head with a spanner, wrapped him in underfelt (held together with packaging tape), put him in the boot, and are probably somewhere about the Kalahari desert now digging a hole. Either that or they've done a deal where he doesn't mention...
  2. Cookies

Dashcam best investment yet (Seat Dealership Service)

So what's the latest? You really can't leave us all hanging here! Cooks
  3. Cookies

Led tail lights

I tried LEDs in my number plate lights and they flagged up errors every time I started the car. I took them out after a week. Cooks
  4. Cookies

Exeo Photos

Here's one of mine. Its a CR tdi 170 sport tech which I absolutely love. Cooks
  5. Cookies

Exeo "Fan Style" Washer Jet Conversion

Mee too :cool:
  6. Cookies

How often does the dpf do a regeneration

Yeh. I've noticed that my idle has been higher this past few weeks with the temperature being a fair bit colder. The boomy exhaust is great sounding. It'd make me want to get a stainless system!! Cooks
  7. Cookies

No bother. I had a moment of panic when I bought the car! It's apparently a safety limiter to prevent any damage to the engine. Cooks
  8. Cookies

Hi gtracing When the car is stationery and not in gear it won't rev past 2500 rpm. The 170 cr tdi apparently has a variable idle, which depends on battery condition, temperature and obviously dpf. Cooks
  9. Cookies

Thanks chum. Cooks
  10. Cookies

Just wondering guys as once a week for the last few weeks , after a 30 ish mile trip when I pull up at the house the idle is high (1000 rpm) and the fans remain on when I switch the engine off. Now I have no warning lights coming on or anything. Just wondering tbh. I do roughly 1000 to 1500...
  11. Cookies

VAGCOM tweaks / upgrades

Cheers McDonald. Do you know if this works on the RNS-e? Would love this! Cheers Cooks
  12. Cookies

VAGCOM tweaks / upgrades

Cheers Paul. Very useful to have this. All I need now is VCDS!!! Lol. Merry Christmas btw. Cooks
  13. Cookies

VAGCOM tweaks / upgrades

Nice one Paul. I'd be very interested in getting the bulb warning turned off altogether. Would love to have LED fogs too!! Cheers bud. Cooks
  14. Cookies

VAGCOM tweaks / upgrades

Have. Look here chum - linked to audisport.net. http://www.audi-sport.net/xf/index.php?threads/233428/ Cooks
  15. Cookies

VAGCOM tweaks / upgrades

Cheers Paul I'd Def be interested in increasing the parking sensor sound as I frequently have to turn the radio volume down when reversing. Not too worried about the cornering lights as I have the adaptive xenons too, just thought it was cool to see cars with one foglight on coming out of a...
  16. Cookies

VAGCOM tweaks / upgrades

Hi guys, A good friend has an Audi A4 B8 and has found a number of tweaks that can be made to his car via VAGCOM such as needle sweep when the ignition is switched on, passenger side mirror tilts down when reverse gear is selected, cornering lights enabled. Given that the Exeo is basically...
  17. Cookies

Hello from new Exeo owner

Hi Neil Welcome to the warm and loving arms of Exeo ownership. It's the best car I've ever owned and I love it. I'll echo what the guys have said about tyres and fuel etc. I always use 'additised' fuel and it definitely makes the car run better. Have to get the spray nozzles myself too...
  18. Cookies

Extended Warranty

Just make sure you haggle hard. The price I paid was a good distance away from their initial quote. Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
  19. Cookies

Extended Warranty

Hi bud. I've used Warranty Direct on several cars I've had. Most recently they paid out for a turbo and air con compressor for my 06 Passat. Very simple and extremely hassle free tbh. Cooks Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
  20. Cookies

Exeo "Fan Style" Washer Jet Conversion

D'oh. That would make sense. Sometimes the question seems reasonable until you see how simple the answer is.... Cheers bud. Cooks Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise