Search results

1. Cookies

How often does the dpf do a regeneration

Just wondering guys as once a week for the last few weeks , after a 30 ish mile trip when I pull up at the house the idle is high (1000 rpm) and the fans remain on when I switch the engine off. Now I have no warning lights coming on or anything. Just wondering tbh. I do roughly 1000 to 1500...
  2. Cookies

VAGCOM tweaks / upgrades

Hi guys, A good friend has an Audi A4 B8 and has found a number of tweaks that can be made to his car via VAGCOM such as needle sweep when the ignition is switched on, passenger side mirror tilts down when reverse gear is selected, cornering lights enabled. Given that the Exeo is basically...
  3. Cookies

RNS-E Phone Book - the wife's name keeps disappearing!!!!

Hi all, Hope you can help. I have an Exeo Sport Tech tdi 170 with the RNS-e unit. I'm having a few problems with it. I bought a new phone a while back, an HTC One which i love. The phone works great BUT whenever my wife rings, her number disappears from the 'Phone Book' list and goes into...
  4. Cookies

Newbie from Norn Iron

Hi all, I've been a long time lurker on this site and have decided it's about time I joined. I drive a 2012 Exeo 2.0 TDI 170 Sport Tech and I absolutely love it. It's my second Exeo, my first being a 2011 CR 143 Sport. I'll get a few pics up in a mo - have to log in through Tapatalk as...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise