Search results

1. Supercopa Dan

Best tyres

I did last month no problem at all did transfer through PayPal not much more protection but better than nothing. Tyres delivered in 3 days no issues. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Supercopa Dan

Service.

If you go on the seat website you can book services online which gives you the book price so you can compare to what you have been quoted. It's ask for the reg and mileage so knows it's a major service Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Supercopa Dan

Michelin Pilot Super Sport feedback

I just spoke to Ben nice guy £280 for 2 delivered as well Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Supercopa Dan

Leon cupra r 2018 coming soon!

Just read in auto express that a leon cupra r is coming within the next 12 months! Best start saving
  5. Supercopa Dan

Michelin Pilot Super Sport feedback

Got pps on the front atm gonna put those on rear and get the 4s on the front wet grip is a must! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Supercopa Dan

The ultimate front splitter thread

Looks good [emoji106][emoji108] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Supercopa Dan

They are an optional extra, came on the car. I bought an ex seat head office car 6 months old. Might be worth speaking to seremotors for a price.
  8. Supercopa Dan

That's a side view for you You've got to have these as well really. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Supercopa Dan

Haha its a 100bhp add on. Car still hits the limiter no problem XD Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Supercopa Dan

Trc sets the car off brilliantly. That one on the trc website is my car but he didn't get the best angle on it tbh! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Supercopa Dan

Best tyres

If you have diamond cut alloys make sure you find somewhere that does it by hand and not just a machine. Last tyre place took a small chunk out of an alloy. Even a big chain will only charge £15 per tyre to fit. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Supercopa Dan

Best tyres

Super sports are amazing. Bought two off amazon last year at £128 each but they are £159 each at the moment. My rears are down to 2.5mm but still waiting for the price to go down Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. Supercopa Dan

Halfords Dash Cam Installation - Nextbase Dash Cam 312GW

Anything vag group is easy dash cam fit. I work at Halfords as a manager but will do audio when needed. Ever fitter is different at every store so ask to speak to fitter see if he is a retard or not. Then go from there. If they know what they are on about it will be clear to trust them. Sent...
  14. Supercopa Dan

Why was my dash cam unplugged for an oil change service

Lister Coventry did the same with my cupra! First service they did over a year ago they left dash cam on watching the guy clean the car was embarrassing. Second service dash cam unplugged and then had car go in for warranty replacement wheel bearing and the dash cam was unplugged from unit...
  15. Supercopa Dan

TRC Leon MK3 splitter, quality

To be fair looking at the pictures I wouldn't be happy with that. Got mine fitted at trc but managed to get a chip in first week was gutted. Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk
  16. Supercopa Dan

Cupra owners ages

24 mk3 cupra Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk
  17. Supercopa Dan

MK3 Cupra 280 Mod assistance.

I'm getting this splitter fitted at trc on Saturday pretty sure it's just a screw on jobby will let know Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk
  18. Supercopa Dan

Mpg of Cupra 280/290 dsg

Everyone's a bit harsh on the mpg. I do 60 mile a day in mine for work. If I drive nice it's around 38mpg however 90% of the time I don't so I average 34mpg. Cupra mode gets me about 27mpg managed to do 30 mile In 25 minutes once ;). Tyres are a shame but Michelin super sport are only £120 each...
  19. Supercopa Dan

Leon cupra mk3 dsg Induction kit advice so many choices!!

Sounds good bud. You happy with it? Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk
  20. Supercopa Dan

Leon cupra mk3 dsg Induction kit advice so many choices!!

Ever seen it any cheaper than 360? Haha wouldn't think about it so much if it wasn't soo expensive!! Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.