Search results

1. Les's leon cupra R

Funny you should say just ripped my splitter off Hahahaha Thanks btw :)
  2. Les's leon cupra R

Finally after way over due (I know I'm naughty) iv had it serviced and had the rocker cover gasket done. Here's a pic: Now before the service my clutch felt like it was slipping at about 4K when changing gear. It's was fine just plodding along. Now iv done the service it seems fine and...
  3. Les's leon cupra R

Thanks mate. Yeah there ok. Mine have sezied so can't adjust them now lol The ride is OK alittle crashy but nothing to worry about.
  4. Les's leon cupra R

Cheers mate. I do love it even though I feel like iv neglected it!
  5. Les's leon cupra R

Hey. Not posted on here for awhile. Not a lot has happened really mainly fixing things. Had new front disks and pads fitted, had a problem with my clutch pedal which was a major pain and fixed with a tiny grommet. Got a few problems to sort out, carbon canister has stopped working, Need a new...
  6. Deej's mk1 LCR 225

Had a look round it on sunday. Lovely motor mate. Those mk6 fez side repeaters fit straight on?
  7. Les's leon cupra R

So finally iv fixed something i broke when i was changing the PCV t-piece pipe since last year! Old vs new (had to brake the old pipe to get access) All on (run out of jublie clips thats why theres a cable tie lol) Also done the N249 bypass which made the car feel better to drive :)
  8. Jack MK 1 LCR

Good colour choice. Looks lovely
  9. AmD Rolling Road Day, March 22nd 2015

My cupra made 200bhp :/ so iv got problems :(
  10. AmD Rolling Road Day, March 22nd 2015

Iv had no time to clean the car, so gonna have to do it at AmD lol
  11. Cupra r owners with coilovers

Yes mate. I got then from dpm as well
  12. AmD Rolling Road Day, March 22nd 2015

Im up for this
  13. Cupra r owners with coilovers

Iv got pro sport coilovers and had to fit shorter drop links: Before: After: This is on a mk1 cupra R though.
  14. Drivers side rear calliper sticking

Have a look at the slider pins. Mine was sticking. Had a look at the slider pins and one was bent. Got another from the breakers yard and now it spot on :)
  15. Les's leon cupra R

Small update: Sorted out a couple of problems. One being a sticky rear caliper, one of the slidder pins was bent. So changed that and fitted some new brake pads (old ones were worn uneven). I also changed the spring (green for standered use) in the diverter valve to a stronger one (yellow...
  16. what have you done to your car today ?

Had it on the rollers. Found out its running to lean :/ managed to run 207bhp (bam engine). Left it like that to be safe. So something to sort out! Meh
  17. Are mk1 lcr's quite rare?

Ever since iv got mine, i see them everywhere now down my way!
  18. Les's leon cupra R

Thanks, still lots to do. Glad iv got a few issues out the way
  19. Les's leon cupra R

Got some new tyres for the front: Gonna give these ago.
  20. Les's leon cupra R

Thanks mate :)
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.